These fun holly bath bombs are one of the best DIY gift ideas ever because they’re easy, fast and SUPER cute! The perfect stocking stuffer.
Holly Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making gifts for others. And this year, I am getting my gifts together early, making things I can easily store in a jar, ready to be gifted. Once of the DIY gifts I wanted to make first was this awesome set of holly bath bombs. They smell amazing, look adorable and are really quick to make.
You wouldn’t think that these embed bath bombs were easy, but seriously, if you’re in the groove, you can make these mistletoe bath bombs in 10 minutes. And they’re totally worth getting into the groove for. If you’re ready to make a fun set of bath bomb gifts, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy bath bomb recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Get Bath Bomb, Shower Fizzy, and Scrub Tutorials Delivered
Sign up for the Ruffles and Rain Boots free newsletter full of exclusives and freebies!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Tips to Make Mistletoe Bath Bombs
- I’ve been experimenting with making embed bath bombs a lot more recently because it adds a fun little touch to your DIY bath bombs. Also, I just love all the sprinkles, particularly these holly sprinkles here. They’re so cute.
- Now, if you’ve been reading along with me, you’ll know that I’m a big fan of sweet and yummy smelling bath bombs. So, of course, I didn’t pick something like “holly fragrance” if there even is such a thing. No, I decided to make these bath bombs with cinnamon flavoring oil. Yum.
- Make sure to plan on leaving a day or so to let you bath bombs dry for at least 24 hours. This is also handy to plan, just in the event that you accidentally get the bath bomb mixture a little too damp.
- After you’ve got your holly bath bombs fully dried, get a jar or container to keep your Lush-inspired bath bombs in so they’ll last longer and give you the best fizz.
How Do I Make this Holly Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Bath Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Snowman Shower Bath Bombs – These fun snowman shower bombs are so easy to make and they smell like a wonderful winter frosted cookies.
- Candy Cane Bath Bomb Recipe – Speaking of winter, this minty bath bomb recipe is the most awesome peppermint bath bomb I’ve ever enjoyed.
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs – Little gingerbread people that make your whole bathroom smell like your favorite holiday treat? Ah-mazing.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY gift ideas board on Pinterest.