This Milk and Cookies Fudge is an Easy Holiday Treat
Give Santa a surprise this year with this milk and cookies fudge treat! This recipe is quick to come together and it’s such a creative fudge everyone will love!
Milk and Cookies Fudge Recipe
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, bring on the easy fudge recipes! I love this simple and easy dessert that literally melts in your mouth with each and every bite. There are just six simple ingredients that make this a winning choice.
This year, I am making a fudge tasting tray because I thought to myself, “Everyone gives one flavor – I’m going to gift fudge in ALL the flavors!” But it didn’t happen.
I made 4 flavors of fudge, cut them into small squares, and placed each flavor on a large tray. Three neighbors were very happy and so was I because I ate the “ugly pieces.” haha
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Need to grab an ingredient? Save this to your favorite dessert pin board or share it to a recipe group on Facebook. It will be easy to find!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. This article might contain affiliate links.
Tips for Making This Christmas Fudge Recipe
- Make sure to line the pan with parchment paper. This is the best way to not have the fudge stick (and clean up is a breeze).
- Remember, stirring constantly will reduce any chance of burning. Do not walk away even though it’s on medium heat.
- If the fudge is hard to slice, you can run your knife under warm water for a few seconds beforehand. Make sure that to dry off the water.
- You can easily freeze fudge. Cut it into squares first, add it to a freezer-safe bag or container, and store it for up to 3 months. Remember to thaw on the counter because the room temperature will reduce condensation.
- If you want to substitute the white chocolate chips for chocolate, go ahead and you’ll have a decadent variation. Keep the mini chocolate chips addition, though. It will be dark so maybe call it, “Chocolate Milk and Cookies Fudge.” :)
Use This Recipe For a Quick Gift
Fudge makes a great gift any time of year. Put the fudge squares in a festive air-tight container or holiday baggie and you’ve just created the tastiest gift ever.
Giving the gift of homemade goodies is the perfect way to share the holiday spirit and cheer. Be sure to check out more of my fudge recipes if you want to make up a few different tastes to assemble a fudge tasting tray.
You can also use the gift box variations you find at the craft store. Just remember to box them up the day you are gifting them (if you can) to avoid them drying out.
How to Make Milk and Cookies Fudge
More Simple Fudge Recipes
- Easy Circus Animal Fudge – This fudge literally takes just four easy ingredients to make and looks like something out of a magazine.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge – Grown up palettes will be pleased.
- Cotton Candy Fudge – Little ones squeal with delight.
- Awesome Caramel Pecan Fudge – Do not miss out on the flavor of this fudge!
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save to a fudge pin board or share on Facebook. Thank you very, very much.