Gingerbread Minnie and Mickey Cupcakes for Christmas
I love these beautiful and decadent gingerbread Minnie and Mickey cupcakes for Christmas. Fast, easy and really pretty!
Gingerbread Minnie and Mickey Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making fun and creative cupcakes for Christmas. It just puts a smile on my face – and my kiddo’s! LOL! But even better, it’s just fun to get my crafty side going when baking. So, I made these fun gingerbread Minnie and Mickey cupcakes for Christmas that I’m just in love with!
RELATED READING: MICKEY NUTCRACKER COOKIES
The gingerbread faces, the bow, the sprinkles. It just all goes together to make a fun and easy treat for the holidays. Grab your mixing bowls and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite holiday recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Christmas Cupcakes
- Whether you want actual gingerbread cupcakes or vanilla, it’s totally up to you. I always recommend that you start with your favorite cupcake. I like to use my Lazy Girl cupcake recipe. But, for this particular cupcake I made my gingerbread cupcakes (they’re so ridiculously yummy).
- Be sure to allow all of the fondant creations (Mickey faces, bows, etc.) to sit overnight on the counter and dry well. There’s no problem with using them right away, but if you have the time to let them dry out, they will be a lot more likely not to flop over on top of your cupcake.
- I love the way the extra layer of sprinkles looks on a cupcake with the dollop of clean icing on top. It’s super simple, just put the sprinkles in a bowl, roll each of your frosted cupcakes in the sprinkles, then pop on some more frosting. Easy peasy!
Make Gingerbread Cupcakes in Minnie and Mickey Style
Below is our written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Christmas Mickey Cupcakes You Might Like
- Holly Mickey Cupcakes - I love how easy it is to make unique and fun holiday cupcakes with Mickey Mouse on them!
- Mickey Ears Santa Cupcakes - Ho ho ho, Santa is here with these adorable Mickey Santa cupcakes!
- Mickey Reindeer Cupcakes - One of my most adorable, elegant cupcakes ever - and they taste yummy too! LOL!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas recipes board on Pinterest.