Who doesn’t love an easy Christmas cupcake that’s Disney-inspired AND reindeer inspired?! Not me. I love these easy Minnie reindeer cupcakes and won’t be turning tail from them anytime soon! LOL!
Minnie Reindeer Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love Christmas and, frankly, an excuse to make a cupcake. So, when the kiddo asked for cupcakes this year for her holiday party, well, I had to come up with something fun, right?! And, trying them out at home before the big day–totally rational. So, we made these easy Minnie reindeer cupcakes.
They’re super fast to come together, although they look surprisingly difficult. They are definitely holiday-themed cupcakes and taste like a million dollars. If you’re ready to make a Christmas cupcake to die for, let’s get started.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite holiday recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Christmas Cupcakes
- Start with your favorite vanilla cupcake. I like to use my Lazy Girl cupcake recipe. It’s no-fail fluffy-and-light-cupcakes anyone can make, as long as you follow the directions. To make them chocolate, I just added 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips.
- Allow your fondant creations to sit overnight on the counter. You can use them right away, sure, but at the end of the day, if they can dry out, they will be a lot more likely not to flop over and be all bendy.
- I adore the way that this frosting looks. It’s just a super simple technique where you put the two colors of icing into the same piping bag. So cool.
- To make the reindeer antlers, I just piped out some melted chocolate onto some parchment paper, but you COULD make them from fondant using a mold that you can grab here. That would be so much simpler, honestly–I just didn’t think of it beforehand. Ha!
How to Make Minnie Reindeer Cupcakes - Christmas Has Never Been Cuter!
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Christmas Cupcakes You Might Like
- Candy Cane Cupcakes - Such a quick and fun cupcake for Christmas, you can make these in just a few minutes!
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes - Speaking of making a Christmas cupcake in minutes--this recipe is so fast, you'll be done before you even know it.
- Christmas Lights Cupcakes - And this is the fastest Christmas cupcake ever made. Just whip it up and drop the lights on. Ridiculously fast!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest.