If you love making new and fun crafts from Dollar Tree supplies, this geometric shelf DIY Dollar Tree hack is going to the top of your list!
Geometric Shelf DIY Dollar Tree Hack
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love how easy it is to find something fun at the dollar store to make a new craft with. And this week’s easy geometric shelf Dollar Tree hack is a product of literally being hit with inspiration in the aisle!
I saw these shelves, sitting on a, well, shelf, and someone had stacked them up. I couldn’t stop myself – they just fit together so perfectly! So, with the shelves in hand, I spotted a couple of other supplies, then headed home. If you’re ready to tackle this quick geometric shelf DIY Dollar Tree hack, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Dollar Tree Craft
- You can certainly use hot glue to make the joins on the shelves. But I didn’t have a plan. Maybe I’d put this in the window or even hang it on the door? So, I used my favorite craft glue, E6000, for a little added strength.
- I love the look of the bright white on this DIY shelf Dollar Tree craft. But if that doesn’t fit with your decor, you can add some distressing by dry brushing with some grey paint, or go for a more modern look by painting the shelves black instead of white!
- No idea what to put on your shelf? Me either! But you can just look around – a little moss, a gnome and some mushrooms from the Dollar Tree are all it took for me to come up with a fun look for my shelf!
How Do I Make this Geometric Shelf DIY Dollar Tree Hack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 4 Dollar Tree Triangle Shelves
- White chalk paint
- 1 12 x 12 sheet of faux wood cardstock
- E6000 glue
- Paint each triangle shelf white and allow the paint to dry completely.
- Trace 4 triangles on the back of the cardstock then cut each triangle out.
- Add a dab of glue to each corner of the paper then press it into the back of each triangle shelf.
- With the E6000 glue, glue the four triangles together. I used binder clips to keep it tightly together and allow the glue to set over night.
- Fill with your selected items and enjoy!
For more fun Dollar Tree crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
More Easy Dollar Tree Crafts You Might Like
- Dollar Tree Triangle Shelf Gnome – I love how simple it is to make a gnome from a triangle shelf – and how adorable he turned out!
- Easy Farmhouse Tray from Dollar Tree Supplies – A farmhouse tray to bring you a bit of variation in your display? Yes, please!
- Fall Book Stack Dollar Tree Craft – So fast and fun, this easy dollar store craft is only as cute as you make it,
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest.