This Dollar Tree gnome from a triangle shelf is so easy, it’s the perfect gnome for when you just need a quick dollar store farmhouse gnome!
Dollar Tree Gnome from a Triangle Shelf
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about finding easy, fast and fun ways to make a gnome. So, when I made a quick trip into the Dollar Tree for some essential supplies the other day, I stumbled across some inspiration in aisle 4 and couldn’t wait to try my hand at making a quick Dollar Tree gnome from a triangle shelf!
It’s a very fast DIY gnome that can be made in so many ways, dolled up for any season. If you’re ready to make a fun dollar store farmhouse gnome, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy DIY gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Triangle Shelf Gnome
- I grabbed all of my supplies for this cutie gnome at the Dollar Tree. But if your Dollar Tree is anything like mine, some items aren’t in stock consistently. So, I’ve come up with a list of Dollar Tree gnome beard materials you can use:
- Mop (just like what I used for this gnome)
- Fluffy Pillows
- Microfiber Cloth
- Terrycloth Towel
- Doll Hair
- Curling Ribbon
- If you just don’t have a Dollar Tree, you can recreate this gnome using materials found at Dollar General, 99-cent Store or Family Dollar. I can’t imagine a dollar store that doesn’t have some materials that you can use to make this gnome or something very similar.
How Do I Make this Dollar Tree Gnome from a Triangle Shelf?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy DIY Gnomes You Might Like
- DIY Pom Pom Gnome Ornaments – In just a few minutes, you can have a beautiful set of gnome ornaments ready to hang on the tree, adorn a wreath, or add to a wall sign.
- DIY Farmhouse Gnomes from Socks – One of my most popular gnomes on the site, this little cutie couple is a quick sock gnome set with boots!
- Dollar Tree Gnome Tree Topper – Everything is from Dollar Tree to make this cute and fun tree topper gnome.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dollar store crafts board on Pinterest.