This easy and fun dragon blower paper craft is a great boredom buster for kids. Fast and simple, it’s a fun dragon paper roll craft that can be assembled in minutes and use what you have on hand.
Dragon Blower Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have heard so many moments of “I’m bored” lately that I’ve had to start getting creative. One of my favorite things is to come up with a craft that also results in a toy. She’s been LOVING dragons lately, so I got to work coming up with a fun dragon paper roll craft that’s both easy and super fun.
This craft is just a paper tube with some tissue paper on the end, but I’m not joking, it was like having a real-life pet dragon for about 4 hours. She loved it and I loved that she loved it. If you’re ready to make a dragon of your very own, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you need to gather up some supplies, save this to a fun summer crafts pin board or share it on Facebook. That way, this will be easy to find and here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips to Make This Dragon Paper Roll Craft
- Making this dragon blower paper roll craft is so simple. The hardest part is the frill and the little whiskers. Grab the free printable template here to make cutting out those parts just a bit easier.
- I strongly recommend pairing this fun paper craft with a balloon. The little one has so much fun blowing the balloon around, keeping it in the air or just generally breathing fire on the balloon with the “flames” from the dragon.
- If you want to have a really good time, you can put a kazoo from the dollar store into the back of the paper roll and let the dragon make a funny, funky sound every time the little one gives it a good honk. Or you can skip it like it did.
DIY – Make this Dragon Blower Paper Craft
Below is the written and printable tutorial. Read through and ask any questions you might have using the comments section below.
More Dragon Kids Crafts You Might Like
- Easy DIY Paper Dragon Mask with Cut File Set – This is such a fantastic way to make a whole set of dragon masks fast for a party.
- Paper Dragon Puppet – I love this easy dragon puppet because it’s simple, fun, and gets the kiddo thinking about building in 3D.
- Printable Dragon Mask Coloring Template – Have a little one who loves to paint or color? Print this easy mask template and let them set to making it their own.
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids crafts pin board.