This easy Valentine gnome paper puppets for kids are so fun! The kiddo can make a fun toy to play with, fun after the craft is done.
Valentine Gnome Paper Puppets
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love having an excuse to break out the craft paper and make fun little crafts with the kiddo. She’s been feeling kind of bored lately in the afternoons, so the craft paper has come out a lot. And the funnest craft we’ve made in the last couple of days is this set of Valentine gnome paper puppets.
Simple and cute, you can spend 10 or 15 minutes together making the gnomes, then spend all afternoon letting them go on adventures through living-room-land, rescuing fairies with gnome magic. If you’re ready to get the kid out of the boredom rut, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kids valentines crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this valentines Paper Craft for Kids
- Grab the template to make these adorable gnome popsicle stick puppets here. It’s a-ok for the kiddo to deviate from the template, but the template helps in case they get stuck.
- Don’t make your kiddo feel constrained by this craft. If they don’t want to make popsicle stick puppets, they can make a gnome garland, window displays or anything, really! Let the kiddo go wild – it’s their craft.
- If you want to make these little gnome puppets, print the template at 100%. But if you want a teeny tiny gnomes – drop that template down to 75%. Want giant gnomes? Try 150%! Just be sure to scale all of the parts together as one, so they all fit together.
How Do I Make this Valentine Gnome Paper Puppets?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Gnome Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- Easy Paper Tube Gnome – This easy gnome made from a paper roll is so quick and fun – and the kids are going to love making it too! LOL!
- Gnome Popsicle Stick Puppets – I love giving the kiddo something fun to make instead of hearing “I’m bored!” This little craft is exactly that.
- Peg Doll Gnomes – If your kiddo is anything like mine, they love to make little dolls. And these peg doll gnomes are a fun way they can make a gnome to play with!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fun kid’s crafts board on Pinterest.