You’re going to love this adorable and easy fall Mickey Mouse wreath! You can show your love of Disney by hanging this on your front door or above your mantle.
For even more adorable Mickey Mouse crafts, check out this Dollar Tree Mickey Mouse Catch-All Basket!
What You'll Find On This Page
Fall Mickey Mouse Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, our family is really missing Disney. Fall is tons of fun at the parks and the iconic pumpkin Mickey is so welcoming. I can even remember it being the first picture I took on our last trip.
This year, we aren’t heading to the parks so so that means you’re bound to find something Mickey Mouse-related in our house. This autumn Mickey Mouse wreath is one of my favorite crafts to hang up and show off! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you’re running low on time right now, pin this to a craft or Disney pin board or share it to your favorite Facebook crafting group. Psst: be sure to join our crafts Facebook group here.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links in this article.
Tips for Making this Dollar Tree Wreath
- Everything needed to make this cute fall wreath can be found at the Dollar Tree! Saving money on seasonal crafts is always a priority.
- You need about 30 minutes of time to create this front door Mickey Mouse wreath. It’s quicker than trying to pick one out at the store.
- Joann’s and other craft stores will have the pumpkins on a pick or clip-on pumpkins in their seasonal floral – check the hanging items AND the little bins.
- If your yard is covered in them like mine is, this would look really neat with some changing-color oak leaves picked up from the yard. Mount them while still pliable and you’ll have a really neat dried look by the time you take this fall wreath down.
How To Make This Disney Craft
As long as there is parental guidance, anyone can join in on this Disney craft idea. This is a fall activity great for making decor as well as getting in some quality bonding time.
More Fun Fall Craft Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Hot Cocoa Bombs – Get crafting in the kitchen with these easy cocoa bombs. Friends, they are TOO cute.
- Mickey Mouse Catch-All Basket – Another Dollar Tree craft, this basket is absolutely adorable and you’d never guess it was made with $1 supplies.
- Make a Dollar Tree Basket Pumpkin for a Fast Fall Craft – Talk about fast and simple! Perfect for holding anything that you want to put inside it.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Thank you for visiting and reading our posts! Know a friend who’d like to read as well? Please share it on Facebook to spread the word. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful when you share.