These Disney-inspired Thanksgiving Mickey cupcakes are sure to bring smiles to any dessert table. A little fondant and ombre frosting are all it takes to make wow-worthy holiday treats.
Thanksgiving Mickey Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it’s no secret we love sharing amazing and unique cupcake decorating ideas. I mean, it’s almost constant cupcakes around here and I can’t help but share them because they’re all so fun. Whether it’s for a holiday or for a Mickey and Minnie mouse party, I just can’t get enough of cupcakes.
So, whether your kiddo has a Thanksgiving school party or you’re planning to serve these cupcake desserts to the family, grab your piping bag and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Thanksgiving recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Easy Pilgrim Mickey Cupcakes
- I love to start every cupcake ever with my Lazy Girl Cupcakes. They’re a simple no-fail cupcake recipe that I can make and know I’m not going to mess it up–even for a last minute birthday party. But, you do you. If you have a favorite cupcake recipe, use that. Or if you love a certain cake mix, use that. These are your Mickey Mouse cupcakes.
- Don’t overfill your cupcake liners. You don’t want them spilling out while they’re baking and ruining the look.
- This recipe calls for making your own buttercream frosting, but if you have a preference for cream cheese frosting or whipped cream frosting, just use that. This is more about the decorating than the flavor.
- If you don’t want to use fondant for the ears, you can use mini OREO cookies. They won’t be exactly the same as my cupcakes, but it might be one less thing you have to worry about.
How Make Adorable Thanksgiving Mickey Ear Cupcakes
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Cupcake Recipes You Might Like
- Turkey Cupcakes - These kid-made turkey cupcakes are the most adorable thing ever. And they come together super fast.
- Fall Tree Cupcakes - I love this little fall cupcake. It's so simple but the kids love putting them together and I love snacking on them.
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes - The most iconic treat for fall, turned into a cupcake you'll love!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cupcake recipes board on Pinterest.