You’ll love this Easter egg lacing craft and it’s one the kids will do over and over again! Let’s get started so they can make endless designs.
Fun Easter Egg Lacing Craft for Kids
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to create fun crafts for kids. Finding crafts isn’t hard to do, but creating ones that are Easter themed may feel a bit more difficult. This Easter Egg lacing craft is great for fine-motor work and creativity.
Kids can follow directions (draw a and learn how to use their senses and hands. And once they’re done, this craft also makes for a pretty cute Easter decoration, too!
Pin This for Later
If you’re strapped for time, just pin this to your favorite Easter activities board on Pinterest.
How to Make this Easter Lacing Idea
This Easter craft is simple but your preschooler will love it. The younger kiddos will, too, and all you need is a few supplies you have on hand.
- yarn, any colors
- paper plate
- hole punch
- Take your paper plate and fold it in half. One one of the halves, draw half an egg shape so it's across the fold. Then, cut out the shape.
- Use your hole punches and outline around the sides.
- Pick a color yarn and start going side to side, creating a straight line. (Taping the end of the yarn can be helpful so it doesn't pull through)
- Use all the colors of the color, creating a pattern of choice.
- Once done, tie up the loose ends on the back of the Easter egg.
For more fun crafts for kids and adults, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
More Easter Crafts
- Rock Painting Ideas for Preschoolers and Young Children
- Hand Lettered Easter Eggs
- Easter Gnome – The Perfect Easter Bunny Gnome DIY!
Creativity and Inspiration Delivered
Sign up to our once-weekly newsletter and you’ll be one of the first to know about anything and everything new! You’ll get access to the exclusive subscriber libraries and they’re pretty awesome…
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Whether it’s a quick share to Facebook or a save to an Easter board on Pinterest, thank you.