Make Fun and Easy Easter Bunny Hot Cocoa Bombs for an Easter Treat!
I am in love with how easy and fast these Easter bunny hot cocoa bombs were to make – truly a fast Easter treat for anyone who loves a good bunny!
Easter Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love bunnies. No, really, bunnies are just so FUN! Also, I have an obvious obsession with hot cocoa bombs because it’s always chilly (well, 9 months of the year) where I’m at. And don’t get me started on how much my kiddo loves them both too. So, when I got the opportunity to make a bunny hot cocoa bomb for the kiddo – I knew what I had to do.
RELATED READING: ADORABLE BUNNY BUTT HOT COCOA BOMBS
I found some little bunnies, a couple of odd sprinkles in the cabinet and an egg silicone mold. Couldn’t have been a more perfect combination. If you’re ready to make an Easter treat that is almost too cute to eat, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Easter recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Bunny Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Make your hot cocoa bombs as easy as possible by grabbing some pre-made little bunnies here. Sure, you can make them – it’s just royal icing, but seriously, they’re so little and making those tiny eyes…I just can’t avoid the allure of having a pre-made bunny on the ready!
- If you want to make these egg-shaped like I did, you’ll need an egg-shaped silicone mold like this one here. It’s quite a bit smaller than the normal hot cocoa bomb spheres, but you can still fill it with all the yum you need.
- Never, and I say NEVER, use white chocolate chips to make cocoa bombs. You won’t enjoy the experience. I highly recommend relying on white chocolate candy melts. They’re just pre-prepared for exactly this So, snag a bag of melting discs like this. Then you’re just minutes away from treat-heaven.
- When it’s chilly and you’re ready for a piping-hot mug of delicious Easter hot cocoa, just pop the Easter egg hot cocoa bombs into a coffee mug, then warm up enough milk to fill the mug and pour that on top. The bunny and egg will float, the bomb will pop open and “explode”!
How Do I Make this Easter Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Bombs – Literally the BEST hot cocoa bomb I’ve ever made, this easy treat is so much deliciousness in a mug you won’t believe it.
- Mexican Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs – That tiny bite of spice is seriously perfection on a chilly evening with the smooth cocoa.
- Winnie the Pooh Hot Cocoa Bombs – He’s adorable, fun and the honey combined with the chocolate?! It’s scrumpilumcious!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy warm drinks board on Pinterest.