You Can Make This Dollar Store Mickey T-Shirt Super Fast!
If you need a super fast craft or just a really fun one that doesn’t cost much, making a dollar store Mickey t-shirt is one of the fastest, least expensive crafts ever!
Dollar Store Mickey T-Shirt
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are a little Disney-obsessed. So when I was on a little shopping trip to the dollar store I found the cutest tools to make this fun and simple Mickey bleach imprinted t-shirt. Mickey’s just always on my mind!
RELATED READING: THE BEST FREE DISNEY SVG FILES
And I have to say that I am super pleased with how it turned out, but also how FAST this project was. Ten minutes. No joke. That was how long it took me in “active” time. Any project that is that quick is definitely on the top of my list. Grab your t-shirt and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Disney DIY ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This DIY Disney Shirt
- First, grab the little Mickey pallet here, if you can’t find it at the dollar store. I think, more than using a cut out or any other device, this is going to get you a clean, nice edge SUPER fast. I love this idea and definitely am going to look around for other similar plastic pieces I can use just like this as a stencil.
- Next, if you have a tiny spray bottle that you don’t mind putting bleach in (the bottle needs to be clean with no residues from anything leftover from prior fillings), grab that or, again, put that on your shopping list for the dollar store. But if you don’t have one laying around, you can grab one here.
- And finally, grab a blank t-shirt. I happen to have a million of these in my closet because I thought I’d do a project or two with them. But if you need a nice, quality shirt, grab one here so you have one you know will work for this project.
How Do I Make this DIY Dollar Store Mickey T-Shirt?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Disney Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Disney Makeup Bags – If you are thinking about the holidays and what you might want to make for everyone this year, these makeup bags are perfect for making so many different gift ideas!
- Disney Inspired Dole Whip – I love this recipe and it’s so fast and easy, you’re going to feel like you’re right there in Disney World enjoying your treat!
- 20-Minute Mickey Gnome – One of my very favorite crafts is making gnomes, so of course I wanted to make a Mickey gnome for myself and another later for a Disney-obsessed friend.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.