My Christmas crafting adventures are only getting warmed-up – this plush Christmas ornaments Cricut craft is proof I’m not stopping! LOL!
Plush Christmas Ornaments Cricut Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have been on a tear! I found some “extra” time to squeeze in a few more craft projects and came up with this fun idea for plush Christmas ornaments. They’re fast, fun and really cute on the tree.
Plus, they’ll work for ornaments, gift tags and more. They’re super simple to make, so you can make a ton to give as gifts, even. So, grab your scrap flannel and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Cricut Ornaments
- Click here to get the fun cut file set to make this little ornament trio. You can certainly design your own, with other little items, but I just love these traditional elements of the tree, stocking and, of course, the reindeer.
- I really love these quick and easy sewing projects that use up small amounts of fabric. Seriously, I need a ton of scrap-buster ideas and this one is one of my favorites!
- If you like the glittery look, definitely use glitter vinyl, but if you don’t have any glitter on hand, these would look equally beautiful in a metallic finish vinyl or even a solid color.
How Do I Make this Plush Christmas Ornaments Cricut Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Cricut Ornaments You Might Like
- Felt Hot Cocoa Mug Ornament – Easy mug ornament you can make super fast – especially if you have the Cricut cut out all the pieces for you!
- Farm Truck Plush Ornament – An adorable (and teeny) farm truck on a little winter scene, turned into an ornament anyone would love.
- Tile Grinch Ornament – This is just the easiest and fastest little ornament you can make – and the Grinch is such a classic, who doesn’t want him on the tree?!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.