I made this mini grapevine wreath ornament set and I love them! They’re kitchy and cute, but full of farmhouse Christmas charm!
Mini Grapevine Wreath Ornament Set
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about Christmas ornaments. I mean, every year I go through a whole long exercise of making ornaments for both my own tree and for gifts. I just love gifting and ornaments seem like such a perfect thing to give, especially if you know they’ll open the gift before the big C-day.
So, when I saw this pack of itty-bitty mini grapevine wreaths, I knew I needed to make a mini grapevine wreath ornament set so that I could give a little and keep a couple. If you’re ready to make some fun tiny wreath ornaments, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy holiday DIYs board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Farmhouse holiday Craft
- Start by downloading the mini grapevine wreath ornament SVG set here. You can make so much more with this Christmas cut file set than just little ornaments, but it’s perfectly sized for these little wreaths.
- If you can’t find some of those mini-wreaths in the craft store, that’s ok, you can grab some here and make the whole set of ornaments.
- Now, you can use heat transfer vinyl, like I did, or you can use permanent vinyl. The only reason I chose heat transfer is because that’s what I had on hand. I like heat transfer vinyl a lot. But, having used some permanent vinyl that then pulled off my blank, I recommend sealing it with a light coat of craft sealant, if you choose to go with the permanent vinyl.
How Do I Make this Mini Grapevine Wreath Ornament Set?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Ornaments You Might Like
- Snow Globe Ornament Dollar Store Craft – One of the easiest and quickest DIY crafts (and cheap), this is a perfect craft to do with the kids to make as gifts!
- Grinch Gnome Ornament – I love gnomes and I love the Grinch–so this is the most perfect ornament for me, of course.
- Mini Sock Gnome Ornament – Never know what to do with those odd bits of sock left out when you make a sock gnome? Their time has come.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite holiday DIYs board on Pinterest.