I love how easy it was to make these Daisy Duck cupcakes. They’re easily one of my favorite Disney cupcakes I’ve ever made!
Daisy Duck Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a bit of an obsession with cupcakes and Disney. Sometimes, those two things collide. This time? A quick and small batch of Daisy Duck cupcakes that feature an adorable little daisy I want to bite!
Super easy to make, these cupcakes are a great way to get the kiddo involved helping me in the kitchen and enjoying a yummy treat together. Which is a nice change from all this heavy online learning we’ve been doing. If you’re ready to take a break for a Disney cupcake, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Daisy Cupcakes
- No matter what, I usually start every cupcake ever with my favorite Lazy Girl Cupcakes. They’re a seriously no-fail cupcake recipe I can make without messing it up. If you have a favorite recipe for cupcakes, use that. Or if you have a favorite cake mix, use that. They’re your cupcakes and I want you to love them.
- Try so very hard to not overfill your cupcake liners. Not only will it ruin the look, but you’ll get some crispy edges that are prone to burning. Also, I don’t like crispy edged cupcakes.
- In case you’re not comfortable using fondant for the Mickey ears, you can use mini OREO cookies dipped in white chocolate. They won’t look exactly like my cupcakes, but I get it that dealing with fondant is a little more intimidating than dipping an OREO in chocolate, let’s be honest.
- If you do go with fondant for your Mickey ears and bows, be sure to let them sit overnight on the counter to dry out. They will be a lot less likely not to flop over and be all bendy. And they’ll taste just as yummy.
Make Daisy Duck Cupcakes
Below is our written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Disney Cupcakes You Might Like
- Minnie Reindeer Cupcakes - You are not going to find a more fun way to make Minnie cupcakes for Christmas or winter. So simple, but so cute!
- Mickey Santa Cupcakes - I love making holiday cupcakes and these Mickey Santa cupcakes are just about the tops.
- Princess Anna Mickey Ear Cupcakes - Princess Anna steals the spotlight with these beautiful Mickey ear versions of her dress.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney cupcakes board on Pinterest.