I loved making these DIY Scandinavian Christmas trees so much because they’re simple, but really tasteful and go so well with a little gnome!
DIY Scandinavian Christmas Trees
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore simple holiday crafts that you can make in just a few minutes. Plus, having a beautiful addition to my holiday tablescape or my mantle is always just that “one touch” that makes it so much more perfect. And these fun felt Christmas trees have been on my idea list for so long, I couldn’t wait any longer to make them.
Super quick, they’re a craft that you can make with so little fuss, it’s crazy. And having a little Christmas tree to pair with a gnome? I’m in love. If you’re ready to make a cute felt Christmas tree, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite holiday crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make DIY Felt Christmas Trees
- Start by grabbing the cut file set for the DIY Christmas trees here. You can use this to cut the tree shapes using a cutting machine or by hand with scissors. Everything is there for you to make this craft either way!
- Definitely use premium craft felt. It’s thicker and more luxe, so it’s going to stand up well over time, but it’s also going to give your trees a fuller, more professional look. You can certainly use craft felt, but it’s just not going to be as nice.
- When you’re layering your DIY felt Christmas tree pieces together, you can accidentally get the edges off and then they don’t look right. But that’s what I love about working with felt. You can just trim the uneven areas and make it look like a clean join!
- I used my Cricut Maker to cut the felt pieces for this particular Christmas craft. But you can use your Cricut Explore Air 2 as well, if you want. You’ll just need to use Heat-n-Bond on the felt, then you’ll be ready to cut.
How Do I Make this DIY Scandinavian Christmas Trees?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY CHristmas Crafts You Might Like
- How to Make Yarn Christmas Trees – I love how easy it is to make your own little yarn trees for Christmas! They’re so fun and fuzzy…
- Hot Cocoa Felt Ornament Cricut Craft – If you’re all about decorating that tree this year with personalized ornaments, this fun cocoa ornament is cute enough to drink!
- Cricut Centerpiece for Christmas Decor – I’ll be honest, this fun Cricut centerpiece is already on my holiday tablescape and you’re not going to convince me that it’s too early ever.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.