These Princess Anna Mickey ears cupcakes are so fun but surprisingly easy. Perfect for a Frozen party, these Disney princess cupcakes are awesome!
Easy Princess Anna Mickey Ears Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the party in our house. The kiddo loves to celebrate something–anything, and I’m willing to oblige almost anytime. So, when she asked for a Frozen II party with friends at a playdate, we set to making these Princess Anna cupcakes.
You know, these are the coolest cupcakes–with Princess Anna’s dress bodice on the Mickey ears, but they’re so easy, too. If you’re ready to make some awesome Frozen party cupcakes, let’s get started.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Frozen Party Cupcakes
- I love to start every cupcake ever with my Lazy Girl Cupcakes. They’re a simple no-fail cupcake recipe that I can make and know I’m not going to mess it up–even for a last minute birthday party. But, you do you. If you have a favorite cupcake recipe, use that. Or if you love a certain cake mix, use that. These are your Mickey Mouse cupcakes.
- Don’t overfill your cupcake liners. You don’t want them spilling out while they’re baking and ruining the look.
- If you don’t want to use fondant for the ears, you can use mini OREO cookies. They won’t be exactly the same as my cupcakes, but it might be one less thing you have to worry about.
- I used a paintbrush to put all of the decorations on my Mickey ears for these cupcakes. It turns out that it was really simple. But if you’d rather, you can pipe the decorations on, with the exception of the gold luster dust–that will need a paintbrush or toothpick.
Princess Anna Mickey Ears Cupcakes Recipe and Tutorial
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Mickey Ear Cupcakes You Might Like
- Easy Mickey Cupcakes - These are the EASIEST Mickey ear cupcakes that you will ever find--and they can be the base for so many fun ideas!
- Buffalo Check Minnie Ear Cupcakes - Want a cupcake that looks like it was incredibly hard to make? Oh, this cupcake is so easy, but looks SUPER complex and so cool.
- Olaf Mickey Ear Cupcakes - Complete the whole set of iconic Frozen character cupcakes with this fun idea for Olaf cupcakes!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest.