I adore having a treat – and these cotton candy hot cocoa bombs are definitely a treat, both to make and drink!
Cotton Candy Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a bit of an obsession with hot cocoa bombs. They’re a great and easy gift idea to make for a friend, but they’re also a fabulous drink idea for yourself. A warm cup of cotton candy flavored hot cocoa is self-indulgence you’ll truly love.
All that pink and blue is not just for looks. There’s real cotton candy going on and stuffed marshmallows that are insanely wonderful. If you’re ready for a fun and easy cotton candy hot cocoa bomb, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite drink recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Simple Hot Cocoa Bomb
- If you’re new to making hot cocoa bombs, read through the tips and tricks on this hot cocoa bombs recipe page – it’s chockfull of tips!.
- I recommend using pre-colored candy melts like these to base your cocoa bombs on. They make a great material to mold with, but more than that, they’re easier to work with than regular baking chocolate. Take it from me, the candy melts are lump-free and easy – while regular chocolate is not.
- One of the things I had the hardest time finding was cotton candy. I finally found some at my local grocery store, but not before I spied this adorable cotton candy maker that I feel like would be awesome to have if I were making cotton candy hot cocoa bombs again.
- When the weather turns all chilly or rainy and you’re ready to make a piping hot mug of cocoa using your bombs, just place a cocoa bomb in your mug, then in a measuring cup, heat up enough milk to for your mug. Once the milk is hot, pour it over your cotton candy hot cocoa bomb in the mug and watch the chocolate ball “explode” revealing all of your marshmallows floating up!
How Do I Make Cotton Candy Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Simple Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Honey Flavored Winnie the Pooh Hot Cocoa Bombs – Such a simple and fast recipe idea, this is so delicious, I can’t even tell you.
- Birthday Cake Hot Cocoa Bombs – When you can have a mug of hot cocoa that tastes like a slice of cake – that’s heaven.
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Hot Cocoa Bombs – Chocolate and cherries are the perfect combination of bon bon deliciousness.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy treat recipes board on Pinterest.