You’re going to love the flavor of this Circus Animal Fudge! Made with just four easy ingredients, you’ll be chowing down and snacking in no time at all!
When you can make fudge as simple as this, you’re going to love this recipe even more! Pair it up with that perfect fudge flavor and creamy texture, and it’s going to be one of your favorite desserts!
Circus Animal Fudge
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it’s always time for sweets and treats! This easy fudge recipe will treat your taste buds and have you right back in the kitchen to make some more. You’re going to love this easy fudge recipe!
This simple dessert is fun, beautiful, and really does taste like those circus animal cookies! A wonderful and fast fudge recipe – just the way I like my desserts to be! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Running short on time? No worries! Pin this to your favorite dessert or recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making Animal Cracker Fudge
- If the fudge isn’t firmed up after an hour, chill it for longer. Different freezers may take longer so give it some time.
- You can store these in the freezer as well as the fridge. The freezer is a fun way to give a firmer texture that will then melt and thaw in your mouth.
- The strawberry frosting is what gives this easy fudge a candy strawberry flavor. If you change the flavor of the frosting, it will still be delicious but it won’t have that animal cracker flavor.
- A friend asked me recently which pan I prefer to use when I make my fudge. To be honest, I’m not SUPER picky about my pan status. But, I do like using a square pan like this one so that all of my cubes of fudge are all the same and neatly shaped.
Are you ready to dive into this simple fudge recipe? I can’t wait to hear what you think!
More Easy Fudge Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge – Literally just takes a minute to make!
- Easy Grinch Fudge – Perfect for a fun Christmas treat!
- July 4th Fudge – A fun dessert recipe to share with all your family and friends!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am forever grateful. Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite dessert board on Pinterest. So appreciate it!