These chocolate bunny cupcakes are a holiday treat everyone will love. And you’ll love how easy they are. Let’s get started.
Chocolate Bunny Cupcakes to Steal the Show
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I coming up with fun ideas to decorate cupcakes. With so many fun and festive holidays, I don’t think I can stop… This Easter, make these adorable chocolate bunny cupcakes – they’re fun and oh-so-easy.
You can use vanilla or chocolate cupcakes with this, too, so have fun with whatever options your taste buds are telling you. Let’s get started.
Pin This for Later
Maybe you’ve caught this post on mobile or it’s December and you want to save this for your Easter celebration. Pin this post and you can “hop” back in when you have time!
How to Easter Candy Cupcakes
Looking forward to a fun treat for Easter? Set up a decorating station with a few simple ingredients and get started making these adorable chocolate bunny cupcakes.
- 12 cupcakes (we use this recipe for vanilla cupcakes)
- 1 cup green frosting, your favorite (the whipped spreads really well!)
- 12 chocolate easter bunny candies
- Candy eggs or jelly beans (or even sixlets could do the trick)
- Bake and cool the cupcakes.
- Frost with green-tinted icing (we used a star tip).
- Carefully use a sharp knife and cut about 1 inch from the bottom of each chocolate bunny candy. Tip: warm up the knife in a glass of hot water.
- Cut a small slit in the middle of each cupcake and put the chocolate bunny into it.
- Decorate the top of the cupcakes with your eggs, jelly beans, or your other favorite Easter candies.
For more amazing cupcake decorating ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 323mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 2gSugar: 51gProtein: 4g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
More Easter Treats and Crafts
- Easter Chick Cupcakes
- Easter Gnome; The Perfect Easter Bunny Gnome DIY!
- You Can Make This Easy Easter Story Stone Set
Need Creative Inspiration?
Sign up to our once-weekly newsletter and I’ll deliver creativity right to you. There’s no pressure, just fun and lots of bonuses. You’ll get immediate access to two subscriber-exclusive libraries!
Please Save This to Pinterest!
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.