With just five ingredients, this bacon ranch pinwheel recipe is the best for lunch or dinner. Everyone will gobble them up so make sure to grab a few for your plate!
These bacon Ranch tortilla roll ups are so easy to make, my little girl often helps me in the kitchen. She loves having these tucked into her lunch box.
Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love easy recipes. It was unseasonably hot and I decided to whip up one of my favorite crowd-pleasing recipes which is basically anything wrapped in a flour tortilla.
This simple pinwheel recipe will make a great way to put a lunch or dinner on the table in a snap and you probably have everything you need already. Raid the fridge and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save it for Later
If you need to grab something from the grocery for these slice and serve favorites, save this to a quick dinner recipe pin board or share it to a recipe group on Facebook.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips When Making Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Roll ups
- You can easily make these pinwheels a few hours ahead of time so that they’re ready to enjoy when the family gets hungry.
- If you don’t have time to make and chill these (I often don’t), just pick up small picks like these. Place one every two inches apart and cut on either side of them. The pinwheels will stay together and everyone has a great time.
- To make these keto or low-carb friendly, use a low-carb tortilla wrap or a veggie wrap. Add green leaf lettuce to make it more of a grown up lunch.
- Plan a picnic and take these along. This easy lunch recipe is a great way to get outside and have a tasty, high-protein snack to fuel your trip.
- If you like a little spice, use the spicy jalapeño cream cheese mixture instead of regular.
- Have the kids help make these easy pinwheels and build up their confidence for learning how to create in the kitchen. Ask them to spread the cream cheese mixture – they will love it!
How to Make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels
Are you ready to make this simple lunch idea? It’s so easy to do, you’re going to love it! These would also be great for a party appetizer or a quick and easy weekend meal.
More Fun Food Ideas
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheel Recipe – These are really popular for a few reasons: they’re easy, they’re fun, and they’re done in minutes.
- Rainbow Pinwheels – These pinwheel sandwiches are the perfect (fun) way to get the kids to eat their veggies!
- S’mores Pinwheel Recipe – Elevate dessert with this easy s’mores pinwheel recipe; your family will love them.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this pinwheel dinner idea to an easy recipes pin board or share it to your favorite Facebook recipe group.