For a fun and easy summer snack (to keep the kid from complaining), these s’mores pinwheels are a fast recipe everyone will love.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making fun recipes with the kiddo. As much as I joke about the whining, it’s not that bad – and it’s expected as, you know, they’re a kid. So, when I was asked for a s’mores snack, I couldn’t resist trying out an idea.
Quick and easy, this is one of those recipes that I feel like the kiddo could do on their own, without much help from me save the oven-work. Plus, this is one of my favorite flavors, so I was happy to snack a little myself. If you’re ready to make a yummy summer treat, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite snack ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Pinwheel S’mores
- Definitely don’t bother trying to make your own dough. Just use pre-made puff pastry for a uniquely flaky and perfect texture. It’s like having one of those fancy donuts that aren’t donuts.
- You can use the bigger marshmallows, if you want, but take a minute to cut them into quarters or smaller sections. The marshmallows expand a lot when they’re baked and using the larger marshmallows intact will cause your pinwheels to warp out of shape.
- If you’re out of graham crackers, you can get a similar flavor by drizzling honey over your s’mores pinwheels. It’s not exactly the same, but it will be similar enough that you’ll still get that yummy pinwheel s’mores flavor you’ll love.
How Do I Make S’mores Pinwheels?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Pinwheel Snacks You Might Like
- Pizza Pinwheels – A fast and fun lunch or dinner meal that the kids will definitely love!
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels – One of my favorite summer lunches that the kiddo just can’t get enough of, I love this fast and fun meal in a roll.
- Cheeseburger Pinwheels – If you’re looking for an insanely delicious dinner, make these simple cheeseburger pinwheels!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest.