These pizza pinwheels are as fun to make as they are to eat. Whether for a back to school lunch idea or a weeknight dinner, these pinwheel sandwiches are easy!
Pizza tortilla roll ups are a hit with kids of all ages. Be sure to read the tips section to make some adjustments for your little ones.
Kid-Approved Food: Pinwheel Recipes
We are all about easy food here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. Kids and adults both love fun food, and pinwheel sandwiches, pinwheel appetizers, and basically, anything wrapped in a tortilla to look like a pinwheel qualifies!
In addition to these fun pizza pinwheels, we’ve also shared a family-favorite: ham and cheese pinwheels. They are so much fun to make and the kids love getting involved.
But we are making a fun way to serve pizza with these pepperoni pinwheels and cheese pizza pinwheels. How much fun are these?!
Gather your ingredients…
Easy Pizza Tortilla Roll Ups Ingredients
This is an easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy kind of recipe, friends. Get the kids in the kitchen and let them help with these fun pinwheel pizzas.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature works best)
- 4-5 ounces of mini pepperoni (it’s okay if you eat some…)
How to Make Pizza Pinwheels
Note: you can bake them for a few minutes before rolling, just enough to melt the cheese slightly. If you do this, remove the flat pizzas, roll tightly in a clean dish towel, and leave until they cool a bit. Then slice and serve.
More Pinwheel Sandwich Recipes You Might Like
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels – These are the most popular tortilla roll ups for the kids and they’re so easy to make.
- Turkey Ranch Tortilla Roll Ups – I can’t believe how many times my little one has asked for this in her lunch box.
- The Best Pinwheel Sandwich Recipes for the Family – From high-end appetizer ideas to quick and easy lunch box tortilla roll ups, check out this list.
Please Share or Save This Fun Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please use the sharing buttons to save this to an easy lunch ideas recipes pin board or share it with a group on Facebook.