You don’t get any quicker than this fun and easy 10-minute gnome wreath. Made with a witch hat wreath form from Dollar Tree, it’s also super inexpensive!
10-Minute Gnome Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore making fun, fast and inexpensive crafts featuring the world’s most adorable little bearded tomte. In particular, I’ve been having a great time coming up with super fast ideas I can make with minimal supplies found at the Dollar Tree. I love making wreaths, too, so of course, I made this fast and easy 10-minute gnome wreath using a witch’s hat wreath form from Dollar Tree.
It’s way easier than you might think. The biggest hassle is clean-up, which I love. If you’re ready to make a quick and fast wreath with a gnome, let’s get started.
DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorials
If you’re looking for the best DIY Christmas gnome tutorials, you have come to the right place. Check out all of my favorite tomte tutorials for the holidays!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Dollar Tree Gnome Wreath
- Plan to use your hot glue gun on this one, folks. This project would be less than fun to make with needle and thread. So, just be forewarned. As with all my gnome crafts, I recommend using fabric hot glue, but if you don’t have that, don’t panic. You can make this with regular hot glue, I just feel that the fabric hot glue will hold up better.
- You can use a variety of materials from the dollar store, don’t feel like you are constrained by what I used here. I know that they don’t always have the same things from one Dollar Tree to the next. Just get creative. But I get it, sometimes you really want to make something but you just can’t find the right thing. If that “thing” for you is the witch hat wreath form, you can use this one here to get you going.
- I thought about adding a few baubles from my craft room. But really I loved the way this guy looked just like he was. I did add the bit of metal bow I got from the Dollar Tree last year, but everything else I got just a couple of weeks ago. But if you feel inspired by a bauble from elsewhere, go for it!
How Do I Make this 10-minute Gnome Wreath?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Dollar Store Gnome Crafts You Might Like
- Dollar Store Gnome With a Mop Beard – I love this little dollar store gnome craft. He’s got a little mop heard and a sock hat with twine wrapped around. So sweet and quick!
- Gnome Treat Jar Topper – A few scraps from other gnomes, a dollar store candy jar and a few minutes makes this craft quick and fun!
- 20-Minute Dollar Store Gnome Wreath – You want a gnome wreath with a little evergreen and a bell? Oh, I’ve got that and so much more!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dollar store crafts board on Pinterest.