I am a little in love with this adorable dollar store gnome wreath–it’s the cutest gnome face wreath that I’ve ever seen and it was so easy, it was done in 20 minutes!
What You'll Find On This Page
Dollar Store Gnome Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the Christmas gnomes. If there’s a gnome that needs to be made, I’m making it. It’s plain and simple. I love whipping-up a new creation with a little hot glue, felt and scissors. So simple, but ridiculously fun. And then I get a cute decoration, too.
Take this adorable Scandinavian gnome wreath. It took me about 20 minutes to make, but I really felt like I’d made something awesome. If you’re ready to make an awesome gnome face wreath, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorials
If you’re looking for the best DIY Christmas gnome tutorials, you have come to the right place. Check out all of my favorite tomte tutorials for the holidays!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Gnome Face Wreath
- Despite the fact that the little wreath wire frame from the dollar store seems really small in your hands, don’t be worried. It’s going to be a lot bigger when you’re done and that base is just perfect.
- You don’t have any plastic bubble wrap to use as a support for your hat? Oh no! Just kidding. You can use anything from cardboard to a piece of plastic. I just liked the idea of using a material that would otherwise not be recyclable.
- Be really gentle with the mop yarn strands when making the gnome beard. Those threads, despite appearing to be thick and heavy, are in fact, kind of frail and easily broken. So just be gentle when you’re making your Christmas wreath.
How Do I Make this Dollar Store Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- The BEST Christmas Crafts and DIYs for Gifts – If you’re into making gifts by hand for just the right person, you have to check out all these easy DIYs I found.
- DIY Mason Jar Lid Christmas Crafts – Every cool ornament or craft starts with a mason jar lid, I’m telling you.
- Dollar Store Gnome – Oh, you want a gnome you can make from 100% dollar store materials? I’ve got your back.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.