I was so excited to make this free Aloha summer SVG and other six designs because we are heading to Hawaii for a bit of a splurge vacation. Look through each of the summer SVG designs and use one or all of them in your Cricut or Silhouette crafts.
You can make tanks and beach bags like I did or signs, tumblers, and even hats. I just love these single color designs because it makes it so easy for beginners.
What You'll Find On This Page
Aloha Free Summer SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are heading to Hawaii for a very big splurge – my husband surprised me with a luxury-level trip for my 40th birthday! I’m more than excited and of course that means I have to make some crafts to take along with us.
Included in this set are six designs, the only difference in each is the cutout wording. If you’re a beginner, take note that the leaves are a bit of a weeding process – I’ll share some tips down below to make it a little easier. Let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you love this free summer cut file for Cricut or Silhouette, please share. Save this to a free cut file pin board or share it to a crafty group on Facebook. It will be easy to find and I really appreciate the shares.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
How to Use This Free Collection of Summer Cut Files
- I could not wait to get this free summer cut file onto a soft t-shirt. I loved the combo of the black shirt and minty vinyl. So cute!
- Because I went on an ordering spree (can you blame me?), I had all these awesome bags on hand. My plan is to use them as reusable shopping bags when we get back.
- Tumblers and wine tumblers are perfect for these designs. If you’re new to working on curved edges, be sure to a) cut the vinyl inside the curve of your blank and b) keep all vinyl away from where lips will touch.
- If you want to make a canvas hat like I did, use the mini press – it got right into the center of my hat without any issue.
- If you’re new, check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download this Free Summer SVG Bundle?
This free summer SVG bundle is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest or Facebook. – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link.
This Free SVG Is For Personal and Commercial Use
All of the six designs in this bundle were created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal and commercial use. Terms will accompany the download – please keep the license if you are selling final goods. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots®.
Please note that you may NOT share the digital files to any Facebook group, shared drive, or upload them to any marketplace. You may not upload these files direct to POD (print on demand) service websites without significant alteration. Contact me for questions.
Download The Summer SVG Free Bundle
Click here to download the free Free Aloha Summer SVG – just add it to your cart and ‘checkout.’ There will be no charge at all. Thank you so much for sharing first!
Check out these other free summer SVG sets:
- Resting Beach Face Sunglasses Cut File Set
- Summer Vibes Sublimation Set
- Life is Always Better Around the Campfire
- Free Sunflower SVG Bundle
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – What’s more summery than mermaids and seashells? Nothing. That’s why I made this great resource for fun digital crafting resources all about mermaids!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – If you need a resource for all the best and most trendy SVG files, well, you better bookmark this page because I update it all the time.
- I Run on Glitter and Caffeine Free Unicorn SVG – If you’re into Cricut projects with unicorns, well, this one is right up your alley!
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cutting machine ideas pin board.