This unicorn toast is the perfect start to any birthday breakfast! Plus, it’s crazy simple to make as well. Ready to get started? You’ll love this unicorn recipe!
Unicorn Toast for a Special Birthday Breakfast
What child doesn’t like waking up on their birthday with a special breakfast waiting just for them? (Honestly – I wouldn’t turn this down as an adult now…) The great part about creating this adorable unicorn toast is that its crazy simple to make and so much fun to eat!
It’s no surprise that we’d have an awesome birthday idea involving unicorns somehow…right? And if you’re looking for more, make certain to check out some of our other unicorn food items as well!
No Time for Unicorn Toast Now? Pin this for Later!
I get it, your child’s birthday may not even be for several more months…no need in making it right now! BUT, if you can pin it for later, then you can come back to it when you need to.
How to Make Unicorn Toast for a Fun Unicorn Birthday
With just a few simple steps, this unicorn toast will be ready in no time at all. One tip: when you add your coloring to your shredded coconut flakes, that you shake really, really well. Those colors need to be bright to pull off the unicorn rainbow look.
- 4 pieces of toast, toasted
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- Violet gel food coloring
- Yellow gel food coloring
- 8 tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 different colors of food coloring (your choice, we used fuchsia and blue)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Divide softened cream cheese into two bowl and color. We used two small drops of violet for one and yellow for the other.
- Move each color of cream cheese to its own piping bag and pipe out random lines on your toast.
- Spread the cream cheese to create a marbled look.
- Divide the coconut flakes in between two sandwich bags and color each with fuchsia and blue. Shake until incorporated.
- Sprinkle your colored coconut flakes on each piece of toast as much as you want.
For more fun unicorn foods and crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 266 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 43mg Sodium: 282mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 7g Protein: 5g
Check Out These Fun Unicorn Crafts and Party Ideas
- Clay Unicorn Charm; Perfect for Best Friends!
- DIY Unicorn Hug Bookmark with Free Printable
- Free Printable Unicorn Party Game
Stay in Touch for More Crafty Fun
If you love our crafts and food ideas, we can send them to your email every single week. By signing up to our once-weekly newsletter, I promise there will be no spamming, selling or pressure…just really fun crafts!
Please Save This to Pinterest
If you liked our unicorn toast, will you please share it with friends on Facebook or save it to your favorite unicorn board on Pinterest? Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.