This unicorn favor bag is perfect for all your upcoming kids parties that you’re planning this year! Simple, easy and fun!
RELATED READING: Make This Easy Unicorn Popcorn Recipe for a Party Favor
Unicorn Favor Bag
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love to create. Our passion for unicorn crafts is evident and we’re crazy about these unicorn goodie bags.
These Unicorn Goodie Bags are perfect for a birthday party or anytime you need a cute little treat bag. They are a great project for your child to help create and put a unique original touch on each one. Grab colorful cardstock to match your color scheme . Let’s get started.
No time to make right now? Just pin for later!
Life is busy and so are you. All you need to do is pin for later to keep this in your memory.
Tips for making these DIY Unicorn Crafts
- Have fun and let the kiddos take control! Let them decorate their unicorn party bag as much as they want. Do they want flowers in their unicorn’s mane? Do it. Buttons? Do it. Let them own it.
- There is no wrong way for these to turn out! Seriously. If you want to do these with black manes and make them goth-unicorns, you go for it.
- Buy as much candy as possible and fill ’em full! Ok. Maybe that’s not the best idea. Maybe it would be better to put a couple pieces of candy, a tiny thing of playdough and a toothbrush. But whatever. LOL!
How do I make this Unicorn Favor Bag?
I’m so glad you asked! Below is our tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more,
More Unicorn Crafts You Might Enjoy
- DIY Unicorn Canvas – A super fun kids’ craft that would be perfect for a party activity!
- Unicorn Rock Painting – One of our most popular posts, this rock painting idea is so fun, every kid everywhere is going to want to make one.
- DIY Unicorn Notebook – This would be so cute stuffed inside your unicorn favor bag. Just sayin’.