This simple unicorn canvas craft for kids is certain to be an instant hit. Plus, it’s a beautiful piece of artwork that you can display and hang proudly. Let’s get started.
DIY Unicorn Canvas Craft for Kids
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making cute unicorn crafts. But sometimes, our time is limited and we don’t have options for something elaborate. This is where this easy unicorn canvas craft is awesome. It’s super simple, super quick and super adorable.
If you’re throwing a unicorn party, this would be an easy activity for the kids before cake. Or, it would be an awesome party favor to send home with the little ones.
Pin This for Later
Still planning? If you love the idea of this unicorn party craft, save it to your favorite Pinterest crafts board.
How to Make this Simple Unicorn Party Favor Idea
The good news? When you have the time to make this simple unicorn party favor, it won’t take you long at all. As you can see from the image above, little hands can do this unicorn craft with ease! If you’re building a unicorn party playlist or unicorn crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our unicorn canvas video tutorial.
- Sticker EyeLashes (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Sticker Flowers (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Mini Canvas
- Glitter Hearts
- Gold Glitter Paper
- glue stick
- Let the kids cut a triangle from the glitter foam. This is a great triangle shape craft for kids to practice their scissor skills.
- Next, glue the gold glitter unicorn horn onto the center of one of the short ends of the mini canvas.
- Glue or stick the flowers onto the canvas over where the seam of the horn meets the canvas.
- If you're using stickers, add the eyelashes and cheeks. If not, draw them on with markers.
For more unicorn crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots.com
More Fun Unicorn Crafts
- Clay Unicorn Charm; Perfect for Best Friends!
- DIY Unicorn Hug Bookmark with Free Printable
- Paper Unicorn Wreath with Flowers; A Wow-Worthy Craft
Sign up to our once-weekly newsletter and I’ll send you even more crafty ideas! You’ll also receive access to both of our exclusive content libraries, full of hand lettering, SVG and cut files for cutting machines, and so much more.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this with friends or in a group on Facebook or save it to your favorite unicorn crafts board on Pinterest.