When making a big batch of “me time” goodies for a gift, I felt inspired to make some these cucumber melon sugar scrub cubes! They are a nearly mess-free way to make a DIY sugar scrub recipe in just minutes.
Cucumber Melon Sugar Scrub
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we absolutely love making our own DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts – we do it all the time. I mean, why buy something generic when you can make a completely personalized experience?! And then, if you give DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts as a gift, what you’re really giving is the gift of having an excuse to relax for a few minutes.
So, when I was inspired to mix cucumber and melon into some cucumber melon sugar scrub cubes for a gift I was making?! Well, I felt like I just hit genius-level 10. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make these Sugar Scrub Cubes
- You can use any mold for your sugar scrub cubes, but make sure it is silicone. This cube mold is what we used and the cubes just pop right out!
- Definitely store these cucumber melon sugar scrub cubes in an airtight container so they don’t get damp in your bathroom.
- When you’re ready to use them, just gently crush them in your hands – you don’t need to crush them completely. Then just massage the mashed cucumber melon sugar scrub over your skin in a small, circular motion. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
How Do I Make this Cucumber Melon Sugar Scrub?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- ⅛ pound (2 cubes) shea butter melt & pour soap base
- ½ cup pure cane sugar
- 20 drops cucumber melon fragrance oil
- 2 drops kiwi soap dye
- Melt your soap base in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. If it is not completely melted, put in for another 10 seconds.
- Mix in the honey, sugar and fragrance oil. Stir well. If it is starting to thicken, put it back in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into your silicone mold and let it set for about 3 hours.
For more amazing DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts recipes, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
Get Bath Bomb, Shower Fizzy, and Scrub Tutorials Delivered
Sign up for the Ruffles and Rain Boots free newsletter full of exclusives and freebies!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
More DIY Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts You Might Like
- Ultimate List of DIY Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts – If you think you might be interested in making more DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts, this is the place to start!
- Rainbow Foot Soak – Birthday treat? Yes. It’s also really good for Tuesdays…
- Lemon Sugar Scrub Cubes – This is one of best go-to DIY bath recipes.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts board on Pinterest.