This DIY unicorn notebook is not only adorable, but it’s functional and useful as well. Make your own notebook with ease so you never forget to write down anything ever again. Let’s get started.
A DIY Unicorn Notebook Tutorial for Fun and Function!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to take notes. Yes, I love my computer but when I’m planning a series of crafts, I need to have a notebook on hand. This DIY unicorn notebook fits me and my personality perfectly. If you are too, you need to check out our unicorn crafts and food page FULL of fun!
And while this is definitely something that your kids would like and love, I can assure you that you’re never too old as an adult to rock out your own unicorn notebook as well!
No Time Right Now? Pin it for Later!
Life is super busy and you could be enjoying a latte right now. Don’t let me get in the way – pin this unicorn notebook tutorial for later and you can come back to it any time you want!
How to Make Your Own Unicorn Notebook Tutorial
You guys know I’m all about simple, right? You’ll love this unicorn notebook tutorial because it’s easy peasy. Just follow along with the steps and you’ll create an end product that you’ll love and use daily.
If you’re making a unicorn crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our DIY Unicorn Notebook video tutorial.
Check out these other DIY Unicorn School Supplies
- DIY Unicorn Pin Board; Pin Notes to Your Magical Wall
- DIY Unicorn Hug Bookmark with Free Printable
- The Best DIY Unicorn School Supplies (and Beyond)
- Holographic Notebook (got ours from Hobby Lobby for $1)
- Flowers (once again, Hobby Lobby)
- Gold Glitter Foam Paper
- Unicorn Eyes (search around in the Hobby Lobby Sticker Section)
- Foam Hearts
- Super Glue
- Cut out a triangle from the gold glitter foam paper. Next, take the horn and glue it to the top of the holographic notebook.
- Glue the flowers along the edge of the notebook where the horn and notebook meet. That way, you can cover up the seam of these two coming together! I always like to have a practice run and lay my flowers out how I want them to look. That way, I can visualize before gluing and making it more permanent.
- Next, it's time to place on those unicorn eyes! If you can't find unicorn eyelash stickers anywhere, draw on the eyes with Sharpie marker or another permanent ink.
- Last but not least, take your two foam hearts and glue them onto the holographic notebook for cheeks. Your DIY unicorn notebook is done!
For more fun crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
Need Inspiration Delivered?
Each week, I’ll send you an email chock full of amazing crafts and fun. Sign up here for the weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots email – no selling, just creative fun.
Please Save this fun Unicorn DIY
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Every time you save a craft of ours, my heart flutters a bit faster. Thank you!