So fast and simple. I can make this no-sew unicorn gnome pattern in about 25 minutes and it’s so adorable, you’ll love it!
Unicorn Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love unicorns – and gnomes. No wonder then that when the two ideas collided in my head, I had to make it! Simple and easy, that’s the name of this game, you make this unicorn using a unicorn headband and a few faux flowers. It’s the perfect gnome unicorn for beginners!
Plus, you can make the beard in your own chosen color scheme to go with your chosen decor. Which is SO FUN! So, grab a bit of fleece and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite gnome patterns board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this No-Sew Gnome Unicorn
- The basis for this gnome is my easy no-sew gnome pattern here – the no-sew Tucked Gnome (still holding strong as my most popular gnome pattern). A truly simple gnome, it comes together quick, and is planned out to reduce the number of cuts. Plus, you can get the pattern AND cut files for Cricut or Silhouette here to make it so you never have to pick up a pair of scissors.
- One of the best parts about making gnomes is the noses. I generally make my gnome noses with any round, beige thing that works. It could be a wooden ball or a wood beads like these. For this gnome, though, I used polymer clay ball to match the feet!
- This particular beard is not made using my typical methods. This one is a custom beard just for this gnome made using wool roving like this. With a little bit of patience and some hot glue, the bead comes to life so fast!
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add the gnome pattern to your cart. Have fun creating!
How Do I Make this Unicorn Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a fun DIY gnome playlist on YouTube, here is our DIY unicorn gnome video tutorial.
More Easy No-Sew Gnome Tutorials You Might Like
- No-Sew Mini Farmhouse Gnome Pattern – They’re tiny, perfect for a farmhouse tiered tray, and they’re kissing – such a fun pattern.
- DIY Farmhouse Sock Gnome without Sewing – My most popular gnome tutorial ever, you can make a gnome for any occasion without a pattern at all!
- Bubble Body Gnome Pattern – No-sew or sewn, if you would prefer, this easy two-way pattern is about the funnest little gnome ever!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy crafts board on Pinterest.