Make These Easy Unicorn Cookies for a Unicorn Party
We made these adorable and easy unicorn cookies for a little impromptu unicorn party the other day and just couldn’t be more pleased! Just a few mintues and these no-bake cookies were on the table and ready for snacking.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really enjoy a good unicorn party. Like, if the kiddo even floats the idea that there might be a reason in the near future fur unicorn festivities, well, it’s happening, because that’s literally my favorite partying ever. And, of course, having unicorn treats is a requirement.
RELATED READING: BEST UNICORN RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
This unicorn cookie recipe is perfect for just that. Simple enough that the kiddo helped me make these, and she suggested that next time we make these are one of our party activities, letting everyone help make their own little unicorn dessert!
If you’re ready to to make the most mythical treat for a rainbow party, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Unicorn Party Food
- First, the obvious thing you need NEED is these adorable unicorn icing decorations. You have to–these are barely even unicorn cookies without these adorable toppers, seriously.
- The second cool thing that you need is the colorburst candy melts. They’re SO COOL–I had no idea they were even a thing until I saw them in the store. I mean, there’s nothing saying you can’t do blue or pink or white candy melts on the bottom–but those little bursts of color are so cute!
- Something else to remember is that, when you’re making these easy unicorn candy cookies, you don’t have to wait until the bottom layer of candy melts is set before you can move on to doing the top layers of candy melts–and then you don’t have to wait for those drizzles to harden before putting on the icing. This is a super-quick assemble and that’s just awesome!
How Do I Make this Unicorn Cookies?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Unicorn Party Food You Might Like
- Unicorn S’mores – An epic s’mores recipe that the kids can make–and a fun mess that’s perfect for indoor s’mores enjoyment!
- Unicorn Muddy Buddies – One of the best snacks on the planet, this unicorn puppy chow is not only yummy, but easy to make too.
- Unicorn Popcorn – If you’re throwing a unicorn party, this is one treat that you have to make–and maybe send home in unicorn favor bags!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite unicorn party ideas board on Pinterest.