Check out these super fun kid-made turkey cupcakes for Thanksgiving! They’re so easy and so ridiculously silly, the kids will love them.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we can’t wait until Thanksgiving. It’s seriously going to be so much fun this year and I love love love the ideas I have for the dessert table. I wanted to be super fun and I’ve come up with some super adorable cupcake decorating ideas. Including this awesome turkey cupcakes recipe.
It’s simple and easy, so easy, in fact, that the kiddo helped me make these. They’re just so SILLY too! I mean, I can’t even look at the photos without giggling. If you’re ready to make some fun Thanksgiving cupcakes, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Thanksgiving Cupcakes
- Definitely start this thanksgiving dessert with your favorite vanilla cupcakes. I always start with my Lazy Girl Cupcakes. They’re a simple, no-fail recipe that anyone can make, as long as you can follow instructions.
- I used candy corn shaped marshmallows that I got here. But you could use regular candy corn. I just didn’t have any on hand. Either will look great and taste even better! LOL!
- Let the kids take the lead, seriously. They’ll have a blast. They can put the icing on with the decorating bag–and if you’re afraid of it squirting out the back, you can secure it with a rubber band. No excuses. Have fun.
How Do I Make Turkey Cupcakes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Love cupcakes and want free recipes?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
- 12 of your favorite vanilla cupcakes
- Chocolate frosting (1 can)
- Large and small candy eyes (12 each)
- Candy corn marshmallows or candy corn
- Frost each cupcake as desired.
- Put one large and one small candy eye onto the center of each cupcake.
- Put one candy corn marshmallow upside down underneath the eyes for a beak.
- Place about 5 candy corn marshmallows around the top of each cupcake.
For more fun cupcake decorating ideas, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 0g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
More Cupcake Decorating Ideas You Might Like
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes – Everything fall is in caramel and apples–and combining those two with cupcakes? Ah-mazing.
- Hot Cocoa Cupcakes – If you think you might enjoy a cupcake that’s just like a cup of hot cocoa and cheer, you’re in for it!
- Amazing and Fun Cupcake Ideas – A little inspiration goes a long way – click through for more fun cupcake ideas.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest.