These teacher appreciation gift card holders are easy, fun, and allow the kids to customize them! Make teacher appreciation week easy and give them the funds they need.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holders
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to make gift-giving easy. These fun, hand-made gift card holders are the perfect teacher appreciation week addition. They’ll love getting money they can spend on coffee, supplies, or even a little pampering.
Keep reading to learn how you can get your own printable teacher appreciation gift card holders.
No Time Now? Pin This for Later
Do you want to squirrel this idea away for Teacher Appreciation week or back to school? Pin it to your favorite gifting board on Pinterest.
Ideas and Tips for Teacher Gifts
Your child’s teachers, aides, and administrators work so hard to help educate, guide, and inspire little ones. Here are a few ideas to make our free printable gift card sleeves just a little more special.
- Place a coffee shop gift card in a mug filled with coffee beans and pencils. If you need craft blanks, check out my favorite craft items for SVGs here.
- Use our free teacher SVGs to make a gift bag and toss in a gift card, a nail care set, and a few glue sticks. No teacher will refuse them…
- Teachers love cash which they can use on themselves, however, let’s face it – they’ll probably use it on school supplies or classroom upgrades. Consider giving them an all-purpose gift card to help them make the most of the money.
How to Make These Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holders
These are so easy to put together and can be customized. Read through the quick tutorial and scroll down for your printable teacher gift card sleeves.
- card stock (white)
- glue or double-sided tape
- gift card printable (available in the Resource Library - see below)
- Download the printable file. Access the resource library, go to the Cards section and you'll see it under Gift Card Holders.
- Make sure color is selected on your printer settings and ‘fit’ is toggled on. There will not be much of a margin and this is okay. Load white card stock into your printer.
- Cut out the gift cards, following the outline provided.
- Fold on the dotted lines and secure with tape or glue.
Assembly note: Pay attention or the gift card holder will be too small for a standard gift card. These are designed to be a tight-fitting gift card sleeve. If you need a larger card holder, expand the size of the page, making sure the one you want is visible in the print preview.
How to Get the Printable Files
To access the printable coffee gift card holders, you’ll need to be part of the in-crowd who has access to the full Ruffles and Rain Boots free library. Get access now by signing up to our once-weekly email list here.
For more fun teacher gift ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots.
More Printables You Might Like
- Coffee Gift Card Holders – All coffee lovers will chuckle when they get one!
- Fun Cards for Husbands – Birthday, anniversary, or just because, these cards are fun.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite gift-giving board on Pinterest.