Make This Cute DIY Spring Book Stack from a Dollar Tree Wood Crate!
Such a fun and easy craft, this simple DIY spring book stack is made from a Dollar Tree wood crate, which is so customizable!
DIY Spring Book Stack
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love adding simple and small additions to my farmhouse decor to just liven it up for the change of seasons. One of the best things about having a house is decorating it as a home! So, when I had the idea to try and make little faux book stacks from Dollar Tree materials that weren’t books, well, spring was in the air…ha!
RELATED READING: CHRISTMAS GNOME FARMHOUSE BOOK STACK
I love a good spring craft and this DIY spring book stack turned out so cute, I couldn’t stop myself from making two others. So, if that tells you anything, it’s that this is SUCH a good craft! So, grab your paintbrush and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite spring crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Spring Craft
- I got my mini crate box to make my spring book stack at the Dollar Tree. I’ve seen them at every Dollar Tree I’ve visited in the last few months, so look around and you’ll find them. If you can’t for some reason find the crates, you can use actual books, three pieces of book-shaped wood, or a single larger block of wood with three dark stripes horizontally to resemble the separation between books. There’s so many ways to make a book stack, whether real or faux!
- To make the little eggs in the moss nest on top of the book stack, I grabbed a pack of Model Magic like this from the kid’s section at Dollar Tree. The Model Magic comes in three different colors at Dollar Tree, typically, so try to find white. But if you can’t find white, don’t panic. You can just paint the dried clay white as a base coat, then follow by painting the eggs the colors you desire.
- Putting lettering on your faux book stack for spring is as customizable as what you use to make your book stack. The way I did it this time was with alphabet stamps like these. Frankly, I love using my alphabet stamps, but I also like to hand letter the book stack spines sometimes, or even add vinyl lettering. Whatever floats your boat!
How Do I Make this DIY Spring Book Stack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy DIY Book Stack Ideas You Might Like
- Adorable St. Patrick’s Day Book Stack – So easy and fast, and really full of all the best shenanigans, this quick book stack set is so fun to make and perfect to display!
- Dollar Tree Valentines Book Stack DIY Idea – All the love for this fun and simple Dollar Tree craft that really is perfect for the holiday of kisses and smooches.
- Super Cute Fall Book Stack – The best fall craft that you can make to add a little character to your fall farmhouse decor!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.