These Snow White cupcakes bring the iconic princess to life! We like easy cupcake decorating ideas and these Disney princess cupcakes are just the thing.
Snow White Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love to share our fun cupcake recipes and decorating ideas with you. From princesses to over the top creations, cupcakes are king around here.
These Snow White cupcakes will bring the smiles and are an easy princess party idea because the decorations can be made ahead of time. Too busy to make the toppers? I’ve got you covered there, as well. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite board and it’ll be there when you’re ready.
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make These Princess Cupcakes
- If you’re short on time, take advantage of Amazon Prime‘s fast delivery and pick up
- You can make the apple candy toppers well in advance of any party. Have fun with them and don’t overfill the mold.
- Use two yellow cupcake liners in the muffin tin. Some liners will turn brown while baking and the second liner helps to knock the presentation out of the park.
- Looking for a gift idea? Make this set of No-Sew Snow White Minnie Ears for the little fan in your life!
How Do I Make Snow White Princess Cupcakes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you are making a princess party playlist on YouTube, here is our Snow White cupcakes video tutorial.
- 12 vanilla cupcakes (use our easy vanilla cupcake recipe here)
- white frosting (homemade or prepared)
- red, green, and white chocolate candy melts
- blue food coloring
- blue shimmer candy pearls
- apple mold (we got ours here on Amazon)
- Melt 1/3 cup of the green candy melts according to package directions and, once melted, transfer it to a small zip top bag. Pipe the leaves of the apples in the candy mold.
- Repeat the process with the red candy and complete the candy apples. Set aside and let them harden. You can place them in the refrigerator, however, it's best to leave them alone to set for an hour.
- Make vanilla cupcakes. Our Lazy's Girls Easy Vanilla Cupcake recipe is a winner, friends. While they are cooling, let's prepare the frosting.
- Add 8-10 drops of blue food coloring to white frosting and mix until combined. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star tip (or use a quart-sized zip top bag with the corner cut off) and frost the cupcakes generously.
- Place a few candy pearls along the frosting and top the center with a candy apple. Your Snow White cupcakes are ready for the party!
For more fun recipes visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 381 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 232mg Carbohydrates: 55g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 42g Protein: 3g
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you? Join the thousands who receive the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter. You’ll get creative inspiration AND access to the hand lettering library, SVG and exclusive design library, and so much more! Sign up here.
More Princess Party Ideas You Might Like
- Princess Jasmine Minnie Mouse Ears
- Easy Princess Ball Gown Garland
- Disney Princess Series: Rapunzel Bath Bombs
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite princess ideas board on Pinterest.