I wanted to decorate one of my tables this year with candles for Christmas and this snow globe candle dollar store craft was exactly what I needed! Super fast and fun–and the results are so awesome. I love it. Seriously.
Snow Globe Candle Dollar Store Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the fun, easy craft that makes a stunning addition to the whole farmhouse Christmas theme we’ve got going. Today it was making a fun Christmas centerpiece for the other table. And now I’m thinking that maybe this snow globe candle dollar store craft may have to be my Christmas centerpiece every year!
In all seriousness, this is really that great of a craft. The resulting snow globe cloche candles are just too adorable. I just wish I had more! LOL! If you’re ready to make a fun dollar store Christmas craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Snow Globe Dollar Store Craft
- If you can’t find a snow globe ornament at the dollar store, don’t overthink this. You can grab a jar or even upcycle a small jar.
- They don’t carry them at the dollar store (or at least, I didn’t see them at my store) but you can get tiny reindeer to pop into a cloche, too, if you want. I found the adorable mini-reindeer here.
- Oh, you don’t care for the little red holly bits that I used? That’s ok. Again, don’t overthink this–the dollar store has about a million different baubles and bits to add to your farmhouse candle holders (all of which are a dollar, so you could even grab a couple to try out).
How Do I Make this Snow Globe Candle Dollar Store Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Dollar Store Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- Dollar Store Gnome Wreath – I feel like this wreath is one of the easiest, most fun crafts I’ve done in a while. It’s so simple and the gnome, well, he’s just adorable!
- DIY Dollar Store Candle Holder Upcycle Craft – I’m all about candle holders this Christmas and making sure that all my tables are decorated.
- Dollar Store Gnome with a Mop Beard -Need a little farmhouse touch to your holiday decorations? This gnome is there for it.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.