This Easy Snickerdoodle Fudge is so Tasty You’ll Love It!
This easy snickerdoodle fudge is perfect for anyone who loves snickerdoodle cookies, fudge or just cinnamon-sugar treats. So simple, it’s faster than making the cookies!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have taken to making fudge a lot lately. I don’t know exactly why, but there’s like a whole craving for fudge that’s been flung upon me. Doesn’t matter, though, because fudge is where it’s at for me! Creamy, soft and thick fudge–just a perfect treat. One of the best I’ve made lately is this snickerdoodle cookie fudge.
RELATED READING: CARAMEL PECAN FUDGE RECIPE
Flavored like snickerdoodle cookies–for REAL–it’s so simple, you can literally have it made and cooling in just minutes. If you’re ready for some cinnamon-sugar fudge you’re going to love, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Snickerdoodle Cookie Fudge
- Making snickerdoodle fudge is ridiculously easy. You’re just going to melt your chocolate chips with your sweetened condensed milk and then fold in your cinnamon-sugar mixture. No sour cream, no candy thermometer, no evaporated milk, just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk and some cinnamon-sugar. Seriously, that’s it–no jokes.
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil–it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
How Do I Make this Snickerdoodle Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- White Chocolate M&M Fudge – You can’t make fudge without thinking about making this awesomely easy recipe–it’s so fun and that M&M crunch is fantastic!
- Peppermint Fudge – I love chocolate and mint together. It’s the perfect combination. And this peppermint fudge recipe brings it together like no other.
- Red Velvet Fudge – A super simple double-layer fudge recipe that you’re going to love making–and the flavor is so fun, you’ll definitely want another bite.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest.