I have fallen in love with this easy red velvet fudge recipe. It’s such a simple fudge, but so decadent, thick and tasty, well, I’m ready to make another batch.
Red Velvet Fudge
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have discovered the wonderful world of easy dessert recipes for fudge that you can customize and turn into an awesomely unique culinary experience! Or also, you can just enjoy an awesome piece of, too. You know.
One of my favorite easy fudge recipes I made is this easy red velvet fudge. It’s too fun and making two layer fudge is just mind-blowingly simple. You have to make it. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Red Fudge
- Making red velvet fudge is ridiculously easy. You’re just going to melt your chocolate chips with your sweetened condensed milk and then fold in your food coloring. No sour cream, no candy thermometer, no evaporated milk, just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk and food coloring. Repeat with the second layer and you’re ready!
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil–it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
- You can modify your red velvet fudge recipe to make this for any holiday or event. Fun additions to make your fudge a little unique:
- Peanut Butter (to make peanut butter fudge)
- Marshmallow Cream (or is it Marshmallow Creme?!)
- Dried Cranberries
- Red and Blue Sprinkles
How Do I Make this Red Velvet Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- White Chocolate M&M Fudge – The most classic white chocolate fudge recipe, this is so easy, you can literally make it in about 10 minutes.
- Eggnog Fudge – Um, this may be the most fun fudge recipe I’ve ever made. It’s that delicately wonderful flavor you can only get at the holidays and I LOVE IT!
- Peppermint Fudge – If you’re looking to make a fudge recipe anyone will love, you have to try out this amazingly minty-chocolate fudge. So fun.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest.