These ridiculously cute donut bath bombs make perfect gifts for anyone and they are a really simple and easy DIY bath bomb recipe.
Donut Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, our love of making bath bombs genuinely has no bounds. We are always coming up with fun, simple bath bombs that are stunning because they’re easy to make, fun for us to use, and make great gifts for friends and family. Who doesn’t want a little fizzy fun in the bath or shower?!
These donut bath bombs definitely take the cake (pun absolutely intended). They’re cute, easy, and smell great! And, the best part is that you can use them as donut shower fizzies, too! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Need to gather supplies? Pin this to your favorite bath bomb recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
- Do not go to light on the soap glaze, as it’s what turns this ring-of-pink bath bomb into a donut bath bomb.
- Be generous with the sprinkles. Donut shower fizzies need loads of sprinkles! They’re fun, silly, and you can never have too many. Plus, they dissolve in water so you don’t have to worry about things sticking to your tub (looking at you, lavender).
- Don’t let anyone the donut bath bombs. This may look and smell fantastic, but make sure everyone knows they are not for snacking.
How Do I Make these Donut Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
More Bath Bomb Recipe Ideas You Might Like
- Basics of How to Make Bath Bombs – If you’re kind of on the fence about how to make donut bath bombs, start by checking out this quick tutorial so you’ve got all the details before you dive-in.
- Stunning Mermaid Bath Bombs (2 Ways!) – You have to try making these super easy, but absolutely gorgeous bath bombs–seriously one of our favorites!
- Bright and Brilliant Rainbow Bath Bombs – So much color, you’ll want to make these again and again for rainy days!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY bath bombs board on Pinterest.