Make This Easy Eggnog Fudge for Christmas!
If you’re looking for an easy fudge recipe for Christmas, this eggnog fudge is amazingly yummy and comes together super fast. You will not be disappointed.
Eggnog Fudge for Christmas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore this time of year. Everything about it is perfect. From the fun Christmas crafts to the holiday desserts, I just can’t get enough. I wish it was Christmas time all the time. But, alas, it’s not. So I have to make the best of it while it’s here, so I made this amazing eggnog fudge for Christmas as part of my easy holiday baking!
RELATED READING: CHRISTMAS THEMED TREATS AND SNACKS KIDS LOVE
Smooth and creamy, this is the easiest recipe for fudge and you won’t find a recipe that tastes more like eggnog. Seriously, I did a little taste-test with them side-by-side and I couldn’t tell that I was eating fudge versus drinking the eggnog. I mean, not really–but the flavor was the same (I certainly could tell I was drinking versus eating, come on, LOL!). If you’re ready to make the best Christmas fudge, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Christmas Fudge
- Definitely use a candy thermometer like this one here. You don’t want to scorch the chocolate, so go with the old fashioned candy thermometer, trust me.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper. Not wax paper or aluminum foil. The only thing that hasn’t stuck (for me at least) is parchment paper. That’s because there’s no wax on parchment paper. So, you don’t have to worry about it bonding with the fudge.
- I recommend using a baking dish with straight corners–not the curved ones. Otherwise, you’ll end up with 4 corner pieces that are rounded and all the edge pieces will have rounded bottoms on one side and it’ll all be so weird. So, if you have it, use a straight-sided baking dish to form your fudge.
How Do I Make this Eggnog Fudge for Christmas?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Christmas Desserts You Might Like
- White Chocolate Christmas Fudge – I adore this easy white chocolate fudge recipe with all those delicious M&M’s. You have to have some.
- Buffalo Check Minnie Cupcakes – All of the cupcakes shall be mine–every cupcake decorating idea ever and buffalo check…YES PLEASE!
- Farmhouse Christmas Truck Cookies – If you need an adorable iced cookie for Christmas, this little truck, be still my heart!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest.