If you’re a fan of all things Frozen, this Queen Elsa Paper Roll is the best. Such a cute way to create a fun doll craft that is certain to bring on hours of imaginative play.
I’m all about sticking to Disney themes which is why I like to include these Elsa Bath Bombs in at at-home spa days with the kids as well.
Queen Elsa Paper Roll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to create. This should come as no surprise since life is all about exploring good food and creativity! It’s safe to say that the kiddo and I have watched the movie “Frozen” about a gazillion times and that just continues to spur our love even more for simple Frozen crafts like this.
The great part about this simple Elsa craft is that you probably already have all the supplies right in your own house. Not having to run out to the store? I’m counting that as a win! Let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Can’t make this right now? No worries – I just ask that you pin this to your favorite craft or Disney board on Pinterest and it’ll be there waiting when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Creating Frozen Crafts
- Remember to give the kids flexibility on their creativity. I love seeing the different color variations that the kids will come up with when it comes to making this fun Elsa craft.
- Let them do as much of this craft as they can on their own so that they can grow that creativity and confidence!
- Click here to get the template you need to make this fun Queen Elsa paper roll doll. You can make it based on the template or add to it – use it as a guide not a rule! LOL!
Are you ready to make this Paper Doll Elsa?
Trust me, it’s super cute and fun to do! Add this to your collection of Frozen crafts so that it’s displayed loud and proud.
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored papers
- Queen Elsa Paper Roll Doll Template
- Craft glue
- Start by choosing your favorite colored craft papers for the Elsa doll. Trace the pattern and cut them out.
- Cut a slice along the inside of the hair.
- Slide the head portion through the slit and add glue to attach.
- Draw on the eyes and face.
- Take an empty toilet paper roll and cover with the rectangle cutout on the side.
- Take the other long strip and wrap it above the previous paper.
- Attach the 2 square patterns on both sides of the toilet paper roll. You're making the cloak by doing this. Once done, attach Elsa's head on the top of the roll.
For more fun Disney crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Even More Cute Frozen Crafts and Ideas
- Adorable Olaf Dress Up Costume – The cutest dress-up outfit ever! Perfect for Halloween.
- Fashion Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie Ears – Everyone will bow down to the Queen with these Minnie ears!
- Fun Elsa Bath Bombs for bath time – The kids will love getting into the bath!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I’m forever grateful for you helping this happen! Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite craft board on Pinterest. I can’t thank you enough!