Pumpkin spice hot cocoa bombs are the perfect fall treat filled with all the fall flavors your friends and neighbors will look forward to every year. They make the short list for fall spice desserts that coworkers and teachers alike will be excited to receive as a yummy gift this holiday season.
This year, giving fun and easy gifts is on my to do list for the fall. What I love about these hot chocolate bombs is that we can all get in the kitchen and work together to make a truly unique gift that I know our friends and family will love.
What You'll Find On This Page
Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Bombs
Pumpkin spice bombs make the most adorable present! Set 3 of Halloween hot chocolate bombs in a chunky wicker basket with some shredded paper, add plaid fall ribbon and the perfect cocoa mug for a thoughtful gift!
Who wouldn’t love to get a surprise like that on their doorstep or desk this October? Change up the bow and you have an autumn themed gift to take to the hostess on Thanksgiving!
Interested in a year round gift? Grab a cookie tin or tall mug, then choose a few of our best hot chocolate bomb recipes to make a custom gift set with your favorite hot cocoa bomb flavors.
Now that we’ve talked about the great ways you can share these super easy fall hot cocoa bombs, let’s get started.
No Time to Make It Now? Pin it for Later!
Make this recipe easy to find when you need it by pinning it to your favorite easy Halloween gift ideas board on Pinterest. It’ll be there when you’re ready to plan your next party or spooky gift for trick-or-treaters!
There may be affiliate links within this article. As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Hot Cocoa Bombs with Pumpkin Spice
- Make whipping up hot cocoa bombs with pumpkin spice super easy by using melting chocolate discs. They melt smoothly and stay the perfect consistency longer, so you don’t have to repeatedly reheat them to work with them.
- Pumpkin spice hot chocolate bombs look so cute when you use these orange candy melts to make the outside shell for your cocoa bombs.
- Use brown and yellow candy melts to drizzle back and forth for not only a cute pattern, but the perfect foundation to for fall sprinkles to stick to.
- Grab this adorable pumpkin and fall sprinkle mix to get the exact look as the pictures.
How to Use Halloween Hot Cocoa Bombs
Using the hot cocoa bombs to make the perfect mug of hot chocolate is easy! Heat 2 cups of milk on low until it’s heated throughout. Place the cocoa bomb in your mug and pour the warm milk into the mug.
When you use the pumpkin hot chocolate, it will float to the top, then “pop” open so make sure and keep your eye on it for all the fun! Yummy and entertaining? We love it!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bombs
Making the cocoa bombs is kind of our specialty here at Ruffles & Rainboots. There are so many variations from different flavors to different themes or characters that they make a great addition to almost any occasion.
Although making this pumpkin spice cocoa bomb recipe may seem intimidating, with my detailed written tutorial, making your own fall hot chocolate bombs is a snap!
If you’re more of a visual person, make sure to check out my full pumpkin spice hot cocoa bombs video tutorial.
Can’t get enough of these delicious hot chocolate bombs? Grab a copy of “How to Make Hot Cocoa Bombs – 23 Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes,” and start making them for all your special occasions.
More Hot Cocoa Treats You Might Like
- Easy Hot Cocoa Bath Bombs – You may not be able to eat these, but they are definitely a treat for anyone who needs a bit of relaxation!
- Mason Jar Hot Cocoa Gift – Delicious and easy to make, this hot cocoa gift can be made in just a few minutes.
- Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs – Don’t be a ‘mean one’, serve this Grinch-tastic treat on movie night and listen for the entire town of Whoville cheer!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful for every pin. Know a friend who’d like this recipe? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fall drinks board on Pinterest.