These easy pumpkin spice hot cocoa bombs are the fall treat that’s going to make your friends’ and neighbors’ jaws drop when you gift them a set!
Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about giving fun and easy gifts this year that can be mailed or left on a neighbor’s doorstep. So many of us don’t get to see each other for the holidays, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still celebrate!
With that, I decided to make pumpkin spice hot cocoa bombs for a fun neighbor gift and they look so cute in a cookie tin, I can’t wait to make my deliveries. If you want to make a gift set, get all of the hot chocolate bomb recipes here.
If you’re ready to make a hot cocoa bomb with pumpkin spice flavoring that you’ll love, the neighbors will love (and is super easy), let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy Christas gift ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Hot Cocoa Bombs with Pumpkin Spice
- To make make hot cocoa bombs with pumpkin spice SUPER easy, you definitely should use melting chocolate discs. They just melt more smoothly and don’t freeze up as fast, so you’ve got a longer time to work with them. So, to make your pumpkin spice hot chocolate bombs, grab some orange candy melts like these and some brown ones, then some yellow ones for your drizzle. Then you won’t even have to worry about having to color them.
- I thing my favorite part about hot chocolate bombs is the decorations – I mean, making hot cocoa is great and these taste ah-mazing, but the drizzle and sprinkles are everything. Grab the cute pumpkin and fall sprinkle mix I used here to get my exact look.
- To use your hot cocoa bombs, you’ll want to heat your milk and pour it over the hot cocoa bomb in the mug. It’s going to float up, then “pop” and that’s so much more fun than any other hot cocoa you can make!
How Do I Make Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Melt your orange candy melts per the directions on the package, then place 1 tbsp melted candy into one half of a sphere mold and, with the bottom of your measuring spoon, gently form the candy up, coating the sides of the mold, keeping the candy thick but even. Repeat coating all 12 half-sphere molds. Put the coated half-sphere molds into the freezer for about 5 minutes to set.
- Take the molds out of the freezer and gently press on one side of the candy to loosen the grip on the mold and make the candy slide out.
- To 6 of the molds, add 1 tbsp hot cocoa mix, 1 tsp pumpkin spice sprinkles, ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice, and 6-8 mini marshmallows (as many as you can get in there).
- Heat a plate in the microwave until the surface is warm to the touch (about 20-30 seconds). With one of the empty bomb halves, place it open-side-down onto the plate for about 10 seconds to gently melt the rim of the chocolate sphere.
- Once warmed, press the chocolate bomb half onto one of the filled bomb halves. Then with a bit of chocolate on your finger, rub the seam to connect the two halves more securely. Repeat with all of the hot cocoa bombs.
- Melt the yellow and chocolate candy melts, then drizzle each of them over the hot cocoa bombs, followed immediately by sprinkling with the pumpkin spice sprinkles.
- Place your finished hot cocoa bombs into the freezer for 5 minutes, then remove and store in an airtight container until you’re ready to use.
- To use the hot cocoa bombs, place them in a mug and pour 2 cups hot milk over the top. Stir until the hot cocoa bombs are completely melted and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. For a full policy on partner links, visit our policy page.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 844Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 787mgCarbohydrates: 176gFiber: 8gSugar: 133gProtein: 12g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
More Hot Cocoa Treats You Might Like
- Easy Hot Cocoa Bath Bombs – It’s not a treat you eat, but it’s definitely a treat for relaxation and enjoyment. Which is all I want for Christmas this year!
- Mason Jar Hot Cocoa Gift – Such a ridiculously easy and fun gift to make, you can have this hot cocoa gift made in just a few minutes.
- Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs – If you’re into the Grinch and a tasty drink, meet the most Grinch-tastic treat for hot cocoa lovers.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest.