This easy and fun modern snowman wreath is such a beautiful piece, it makes for the perfect modern Christmas wreath!
Modern Snowman Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love modern twists on traditional themes when it comes to holiday decor. For one thing, they’re fun to make, but for another, they’re just gorgeous. This easy modern snowman wreath is a quick craft that you can make in just 10 minutes.
So if you’re ready to add a little modern Christmas decor to your door or entryway, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite modern DIYs board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Minimalist Snowman Wreath
- While I found all the decorations for my minimalist snowman wreath at the Dollar Tree, I grabbed the gold hoops here. They’re perfect for so many different crafts, but that assortment pack also happens to have the just right sizes for a snowman.
- One of the things that always gets me puzzled as I’m working out a new craft is what to do with it. Now, there’s obvious placement for a wreath on your door, but sometimes I like to mix it up. Put the wreath on a wall in my entry or hang it in the window in my kitchen. I know! Crazy, but I like it. All I’m saying is that wreaths don’t have to just go on doors, you can absolutely get creative with it.
- Let’s talk about floral tape. I recently discovered (or rediscovered, but whatever) my love of floral tape. It’s perfect for projects where hot glue isn’t going to stick super well or you want to hold things together without ruining them with hot glue. So, grab some floral tape, it’s amazing.
How Do I Make this Modern Snowman Wreath?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Modern Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- Minimalist Scandinavian Gnome – I’ll be honest, this was one of my favorite gnome projects and it’s so easy and fun, I love it.
- Festive Minimalist Wreath – Speaking of easy and fun modern Christmas crafts, this one is fast, fun and super cute. I’m putting mine out again this winter for sure.
- Modern Grinch Sock Gnome – If you’re wanting to make something a little more elaborate, but definitely still in keeping with the minimalist theme, make a funny DIY Grinch gnome.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.