You’re going to be obsessed with this adorable Polymer Clay Fruit! Make cute charms, jewelry, and more! (even some really cool gift ideas!)
Add this gnome mug topper to your list of must-do’s when you’re in the mood for crafting. Creating gnomes is always a good idea. And since you have the clay out on the crafting table…why not?!
What You'll Find On This Page
Polymer Clay Fruit
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we’re pretty much obsessed with anything tiny and cute. This is why these adorable clay fruit ideas are always on our minds. We love making these baby fruits for a fun charm or just a little doo-dad to put on my desk!
If you’re looking for a simple activity that is perfect for a fun polymer clay craft, making clay fruit needs to be high up on your radar. Let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Need to come back to this later? I totally understand that – take a second to pin this to your favorite craft board on Pinterest so it’s ready and waiting when you have time!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Creating This Easy Clay Craft
- Grab a pack of brightly colored polymer clay. You can always color your own clay, of course, but it’s a bigger hassle than it’s worth when you’re just making something that is a standard color, like fruit. LOL!
- Let the kids join in and make their own as gifts for friends! Have the kids be as creative as they want! Do they want a pink lemon? Go for it! Want to add a frowny face to their apple? For sure!
- Be patient as these firm up so that they last and don’t crack or break. If you rush the process, you might have to start all over. So, let them cool completely before smooshing them, is what I’m saying.
- If you want to seal these so that they won’t get stained, I highly recommend giving them a coat of Mod Podge when they’re cooled. That is going to really seal in those colors and make your adorable fruit charms pop!
Ready to Learn How to Make These Polymer Clay Fruits?
I think you’ll find that once you get started, it’ll be easy to get on a roll to make all the cute polymer clay charms!
Ever More Fun Polymer Clay Craft Ideas
- Clay Unicorn Charm – Seriously adorable, you can have this unicorn done and ready to go in just a few minutes!
- Polymer Clay Gnomes with Feet – SUPER cute and such fun to make, this is a great afternoon clay craft anyone will love!
- Harry Potter Sorting Hat Bookmark – This is a ROCKSTAR polymer clay craft. It’s fast, fun and super silly!
Please Save This to Pinterest
All of your shares are what help this site to grow! Thank you for that!!! and Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite board on Pinterest to continue to spread the word.