This Mickey Mouse slime craft for kids has easy to find ingredients, is a snap to make, and is even easy to clean up! Let’s get started.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Mickey Mouse Crafts
Mickey Mouse is one of the most well-known icons. He captures the hearts of multiple generations and has kept interest for nearly 100 years (Mickey turns 90 years old in November 2018).
We love Mickey Mouse here at Ruffles and Rain Boots. A few of our favorites:
But today, we’re focusing on science and this fun kitchen experiment: Mickey Mouse slime! This simple slime recipe is one of our favorite slime recipes, making it perfect for kids to make with minimal supervision.
Mickey Mouse Slime Ingredients
You likely have everything on hand to make this fun and simple Mickey Mouse slime.
- 4 ounces clear glue
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3-4 tablespoons of silver glitter
- 2-3 tablespoons contact lens solution (must have sodium borate)
- Mickey Mouse buttons, baubles, or cabochons
Simple Instructions for a Simple Slime Recipe
This is so simple, let the kids try to make the entire thing themselves. Check out our Amazon shop for the best slime ingredients, fun add-ins, and colorings!
- Add glue, baking soda, and glitter to a craft bowl. Stir until incorporated.
- Add in one tablespoon of the contact lens solution, stirring completely and adding a bit more until the slime becomes solid.
- Remove the slime and knead it by hand until it is no longer sticky.
- Add in the Mickey Mouse fun and store in an airtight container.
Over to You
I think next time, we are going to make a deep red glitter slime (like this ladybug slime we made) and mix it with the silver glitter slime here. What would you do? Tell us below.
Please Share on Facebook or Pinterest