You’re not going to guess what we’ve got planned! We’re doing a family Mulan movie night and making this Mulan paper doll kid’s craft to get ready!
Mulan Paper Doll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making a whole afternoon of build-up for a movie night and with Mulan being out, we’re planning a family Mulan movie night, of course. That means making Mulan cupcakes and a fun kid’s paper craft!
She’s gentle, sweet and brings honor to her family–but she’ll also do her darndest to protect her family and bring honor to them in her own way. What a great role model for kids! If you’re ready to make a fun Mulan paper doll for your own Mulan movie night, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy kids crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Mulan Movie Night Craft
- I have a thing for making templates for my kiddo to work from. It’s part of the learning process to see how each piece is made and how they come together to make the whole. So, of course, for this Mulan paper doll, I made a free template you can grab here.
- When I make paper dolls and paper roll craft, I love to use construction paper. It’s thin, but tough and I can buy a huge pack to keep the kid occupied with a million different fun colors. So, dig in the craft room for that construction paper!
- If you want to make a little Mushu to go with your Mulan paper doll, just grab a little bit of red paper and cut out an “s” shape. Trust me, super easy–just add eyes and the kid will be astounded!
How Do I Make this Mulan Paper Doll?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Kids Paper Crafts You Might Like
- Princess Ariel Paper Roll Craft – Get ready for your entire living room to be converted a the kingdom under the sea with this cute kids craft!
- Princess Belle Kids Craft – Making a fun Princess Belle is a quick and fun way for a kiddo to get in touch with their favorite bookworm princess.
- Paper Roll Han Solo – He’s the best space rogue you’ll ever get to know–and he totally shot first!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.