These fun toilet paper roll animals come with a free coloring printable perfect for all ages. You can use this fun kid’s craft in so many ways! Let’s get started.
Toilet Paper Roll Animals
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love to share quick and fun crafts for kids. These toilet paper roll animals are made easy because of the free coloring page provided for each animal.
Although we’ve provided our designs, be sure to print out your favorite and even swap the hearts for the object of your choice! Included in this free download are the following animals:
- unicorn (my favorite)
Scroll down to get your free printable a short tutorial.
No Time to Make Now? Print from Your Computer?
Pin this so you can easily find this fun, easy craft idea for kids!
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Supplies You’ll Need for Toile Paper Roll Animals
This one is a craft supplies staple, friends. You don’t need much to set this up for the kids.
- paper rolls – you can use toilet paper rolls you’ve cleared or these paper rolls we love
- white paper and a printer
- crayons or markers
- scissors, glue, and a marker
How to Make Paper Roll Animals with Our Free Printable
You can probably figure this one out, folks. But just in case you’d like to show this to an early reader and have them figure it out for themselves, here ya go.
- glue stick
- printer and white paper
- Print out the included templates on white paper.
- Use crayons or markers to color the toilet paper roll animals the way you like.
- Cut out each piece and assemble as shown below.
- You're done with your toilet paper roll animals!
For more fun kid's crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
More Kid’s Projects You Might Like
In case you have a few kids who might blow through this little bit-of-fun quickly, here are a couple more fun printable crafts on Ruffles and Rain Boots.
- Printable Unicorn Game – Comes with a fun printable cube!
- Gnome Paper Plate Craft – Let’s play peek-a-boo with this fun garden favorite.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to your favorite kid’s craft board on Pinterest or share it on Facebook.